DUAL XDVD8130

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 92
Is this any good??? Im looking for something with a DVD player/ screen and i came across this. I only have $400 so.... If anyone knows about this unit i would love some feedback!!!! Thanxs!!!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3395
If you're good with a tiny screen, subpar sound quality and poor build quality, sure.

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 176
Your just best off saving up some extra $$$ and buy something better

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Thanks jus lookin for somethin not too bulky but i guess i could save $500. If i could get a flip out that would be great, but alost all the flip outs are over $1000. I was lookin at the Jensen models, are they any good?????
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/millionbuy/newitems.htm
All the Jensen models are in the middle of the page(second row down)!!! Its gonna take a while to save up but it should be worth it, or not???

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 187
Jensens.......alright I guess...

What's your DIN size?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Double Din

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
I have a Panasonic CQ-7403U POS. Every time my bass hits the thing skips like crazy. Ive already taken it in and it has nothin to do with the voltage. the head unit just isnt built right. NEVER BUY A PANASONIC HEADUNIT IF YOU PLAN ON PUTTING LOUD SUBWOOFERS IN YOUR CAR!!!! that is basically what the panasonic dealer told me. If you dont plan on getting subs then this head unit is fine. So now i just wanna go all out and get somthin amazing but nowadays amazing is spending $3000 on your sound system. I want a non-skipping headunit for under $550 that has a screen so i can watch DVD's while im driving and 3 preouts for my two amps.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 195
I'm not trying to bum you out or talk down to you or anything, but you can want for it all you want, a $500 DVD player with good sound and build quality just isn't something that's out there (at least not as far as I'm concerned). Your best bet is to hang around on ebay and see if you can pick up something used for a deal. You're really looking at at least $800 or so to get even an entry-level in-dash DVD that's going to be decent and last you more than a year or two. Companies like Dual, Jensen, Boss and the like, just don't have the build quality or the reputation to be worth spending $500 on something that's going to break in a few months or sound like crap.

The lowest end I'd go on a DVD player would be the Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD or Clarion VRX755VD. That's just my opinion though, it's your money.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2614
robbie, if you have that much bass it won't matter what radio you put in your car, i wnet through that in my 99 rodeo. Panasonic, pioneer, Alpine, and Jvc i tried and all skipped.and tvs are worse then radios for that.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
well that sucks. My friend has a pioneer HU with twice the bass i have and his unit has never skipped to this day... Neways i gotta get 100 more $$$ bc my local hifibuys is selling this: Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD or an Pioneer AVIC-D2 for only $650!!!!!!!!!! (its open box)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us