Speaker size for 1995 Nissan Altima?

Username: Aberham

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 6
I've heard 4 different answers for the size of the front speakers. I have a 1995 Nissan Altima GXE without the dash tweeters. I need to find the right size speakers.

The back speakers were confirmed by a few people as being 6.5's and someone said the front ones are 5x7 or 6x8. Then another person said you can use the 6.5's in the front and back. Another person said that 4x6's are for the front.

I don't know much about car audio but does anyone here have a solid answer as to what size I need for the front? I've already ordered four Kenwood 6.5's with the hope that I can install them in both front and back. If not no biggy because I got a great deal and can just sell them on ebay to break even.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 5
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/autoinfo/autoinfo.asp?cm_re_o=fBBk_B0

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2608
the wiring diagram calls for 4x6 in front 6.5 in reaf, best thing pull the door off and verify.....

Username: Aberham

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 9
Is there a way I could put 6.5's in the front door? I've been to the Crutchfield site but other sites and other people gave me different info. That is the only site I have heard of using 4x6's in the front.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us