Loan

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 536
ok, im gonna raise like 2 grand for a loan from the bank, will they give me a loan for any amount i want, reasonable, like, if i wanna get the car and a system, lets say its a 10000 dollar car, and i wanna get a 2000 dollar system, will the give me 12000$?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1042
depends on your bank, and your $ situation. just remember to get a personal loan and not a car loan, you should be good.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 538
aright cool, so they will do loans for random stuff, i really hope so cuz imma get a HO alt, 2 Memphiss 1100ds and 2 15" mojos, i figure thats about 2000$

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 435
^^^lol, do you really want to put yourself into that kinda debt for something that really isn't worth it if you gotta borrow to get it? bank loans will get ya every time, your in for the long haul. (Dont want to be your money manager here, just its happened to a friend of mine, hes been in cash flow problems ever since, sure hes got a nice car that is now parked b/c he can't afford insurance and hes too dumb to sell it)

Bronze Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 50
One smart thing I've learned the hard way is that if you can't afford to buy it for cash, don't buy it untill you have the cash for it. Credit debt is a downward spiral. I know nobody that is debt free, but the smart ones owe less......

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 51
Don't be one of those that buy and buy on credit, thinkin' look at all the stuff I have!!! Then when you get married and want to buy a house, it stings you like a scorpion. "Oh crap, I can only afford what?" Like mafia, pay cash for everything..........

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 157
You can't always pay cash for everything. You need to have some credit history and credit score...

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 540
well, i HAVE to buy a car, my car is probably not going to last a month, im not gonna have the money by then, and i figure i mightaswell get 2000 extra cuz it wont be that much bigger payment, and im getting a loan myself to make my credit better, i have a great job and i can easily pay 300 or more a month

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 52
Not always, but build a good credit history , and don't deviate from it. That includes prompt payments and a good record. Soon you will see your credit score fly and as well as your credit increases!!

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 436
Just making sure, lol

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1419
i'd do it. as long as you are 100% sure that you can afford the payments for your loan i'd say go for it. just don't fall behind on payments

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 564
yeah dude, july 29th i turn 18 and im prolly gonna do it, and ill be fine on payments, i dont try not to spend my money and i end up with like 100$ a week so 300 a month will be fine, especially if i try to save

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 565
yeah dude, july 29th i turn 18 and im prolly gonna do it, and ill be fine on payments, i dont try not to spend my money and i end up with like 100$ a week so 300 a month will be fine, especially if i try to save
how bout that system? think itll be sick?

Bronze Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 96
i wish i could take money out of my bank but my mom wont let me. but im only 16 :-) lol.. I dont even have my license yet..lol... soon though july 21 is the day :-)

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 567
yeah, im only doing it because im turning 18, my mom would never go for it, idk if everybody on here spends there own money but if you do you know its way louder when its yours

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 166
Well if you make $100 a week and you buying a car, you have to think of car insurence also!

Bronze Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 97
My neighbors are always like yay i have like 300 in my bank now. And im like lol...thats pocket change... i have ova 6 grand....but thats cause i cant touch mine and they are always takin their money out.

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 167
Also, every car has problems so you may be facing some repairs in the near future!

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 168
"My neighbors are always like yay i have like 300 in my bank now. And im like lol...thats pocket change... i have ova 6 grand....but thats cause i cant touch mine and they are always takin their money out."

Ha, wait until you get the chance to use it. Eventually u'll be sayin that also

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 568
'rents said theyll help with insurance #1 also im making 100$ a week EXTRA without saving at all, i make like 1000 a month, i have no rent to pay and help with insurance probably, and about the car problems, well, im a damn good mechanic and MOST stuff i can fix, so ill hope im alright with all that, thats gonna be the problem, ive always got the lexus to drive while i save money to get it fixed. should i tell the bank that im gonna put 2-3 grand into the spakers or should i just say the car is 13000?

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 569
didnt bump

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 238
say the car is that much. a bank will be relatively weary to give you $2000 for speakers... most people dont know how much this stuff costs...

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 571
so should i just tell them the car is 12000?
also, can some people start throwing out cars i could fit a 10 cf box in, thats measured with the outside, im thinking about a mustang with no back seat

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 580
bump

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 54
That's awesome. Buying a car around speakers, not the other way around. Careful how you word your insurance application. Some companies won't cover extreme accessories.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 582
ok, so does that mean dont tell them that its for speakers, if i get a personal loan, will they ask to see the car? and yeah thats the best way to buy a car, im getting my mojos and that final, i dont care if theyre the best or not theyre what i want haha, and 3000 watts pushing em should be a little loud, just maybe

Bronze Member
Username: Scorpionzero454

Post Number: 51
they're going to be loud don't worry about that Should be hittin low 50's easy

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 584
hehe i know i was kiddin but yeah man i cant wait, ive been wanting this exact setup for like a year now, right when i got into car audio i wanted it. i just dont know if i should tell the bank abou tem cuz then i might not get the loan

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
just tell them you need more money for the car, and a alarm would be a good investment

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 587
yeah of course, but will they need to see like the reciept to the car? do you have aim?

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 589
no bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
No you should just be able to go in there and tell them how much money you need. You should ask an adult, someone who has more experience with loans, most 17 year old kids don't know much about loans

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 591
r u 17? im confused

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
me and you both

Bronze Member
Username: Thebufromnc

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 34
u make a 1000/month?? lol. dude, your just about to turn 18?? lol. I dont mean to burst you bubble but what bank is going to give a 18 yr old 12000 to buy a car when you only make a 1000/month. I had a hard enough time when i first joined the navy and made 2000/month to get a 14000 dollar loan. I'm sorry kid, but i dont see it. banks go buy the year of the car you get/the make/the type(sports/coupe/sedan)/your age/$$$ situtation and all sorts of stuff, but you'll be lucky to even get a 4000 loan with just making a G' a month. Good luck on that.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 592
o ok
yeah ill talk to someone
i just dont wanna jeopordize the loan

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
hey Jay you still interested in those t2's

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 593
jay do you have aim?

Bronze Member

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 35
Nah, My cousin is gettin me (5) 12" W6v2's next week for a grand. his boy needs the cash and that's a steal. I'll probably sell my P3's and hook the W6's up. Im going to get another Viper 2400.1d, well probably 2 of them and sell my Viper 1200.1d. sry.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
its okay, 5 of those woofers is going to be crazy, and that's a good deal

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 594
jay do you have aim?

Bronze Member

Rockwell, NC