Avic n1 help please

Username: 95f350

Post Number: 1
I have a very loud noise that sounds like an electric motor in my speakers,
As soon as I turn the key on. When I turn the key off there is a loud pop that I'm sure is the amps shutting down. This is a new install to the truck with all the components from my white truck. I have considered everything. New rca cables, I tried the pioneer 740 head unit that was in the truck and it works perfect. So that leads me to believe it is in my AVIC. So I tried putting my head unit in the sound board at work and no noise so I took all the connectors and cable to the hide away from the sound display and put those in the truck. Same problem! I took the hide away from the display same problem. The only thing I have not done was put the display head unit in my truck, the reason being if I hooked mine up there and had no noise I don't feel it is the head unit I'm about out of patience if anyone has any ideas please help. I do not have the tolerance for this stuff right now it has been a little over a week that I quite smoking and between the withdraw from that and this I'm about to start smashing things. Thanks in advance Joe. also i have no installed a remote turn on relay,changed every power and ground and removed the cap and still the same problem. thanks in advance joe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us