Elemental Designs = CDT Audio???

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1277
Is the ED line of "EU" the same as CDT's EU Neo line?? I was looking at the magazine I got from ED with a roll of V1 I just got - and they look IDENTICAL to my CDT 5.25" componets.

What first caught my attention was the crossover is exactly the same (with a different logo), then the whole "EU" (euro fit stuff I guess?)

Then I compared the pic of the tweeter with mine..another exact match.

Are these the same?!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1285
Anyone know?

Alteraudio? You have any idea? Seriously, they're nearly identical (except for the brand logo, of course)..

I'll take some pics of my componets in a little bit, and scan a page out of the ED catalog a little bit later today..

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1054
PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS THE HD'S BUT I DON'T THINK THEY ARE USING THE HD'S DRIVERS OR THE DRT-25 TWEETS. THEY USE THE OLDER MODELS FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2454
they are all Vifa drivers, just with different logos. the crossovers are the key to CDT's component sets. i don't know what ED uses but they look simular too. not to bash either company, theres quite a few companies that do that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1296
Interesting..thanks Brandon/Alteraudio.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1062
ED uses either the 480 or 400 series crossover. WHile they do use Vifa drivers the new HD drivers are a slight improvement over the older ones and the tweet is a major key also.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us