Buddy Needs A New System

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 125
Hey guys.. im trying to help out a friend here.. he going to college and wants a new system for under 800 dollars... probably 2 tens.. what are you alls suggestions on the subs and amp for under 800

Bronze Member
Username: Thebufromnc

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 30
I got a system right now i'll sell him for 750 plus shipping. I got two 10" Rockford Fosgate Stage 3 10 Dual 4, Directed Audio Viper 1200.1d, Mobile Spec 20v cap and i'll give him the box i got. Its made by Memphis and tuned to 36hz. I hit 154db with them, if you look on the Kicker vs. Rockford thread that turned G@Y, i posted a Comp card and it will let you know what they can do. well let me know. good buy considering the price I paid.

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 339
whats he want spl or sq.....?

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 118
154db with 10s...stage 3s?..I am not seeing it!!

for 800 bucks u can get better system than some fosgates

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1225
yeah i hear hes on team RF now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
prolly spl... whats the options here.. he jus wants some woofers that will be hellalious loud

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
it didnt bump

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 107
im sellin a kicker solo x 10 for 450 and you can buy a 1600 watt hifonics amp for 200 and then a box should only run about 80-100 maybe less that totals to be around 754 then you jsut lack wires 15 bucks, the sh!t would bump in a big ported box especially, but anyway you had it it would get loud, thats what its made for
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us