Alpine SPR-17LS Wiring diagram?

Username: Twist

Post Number: 9
can anyone find me a wiring diagram for a Alpine SPR-17LS componant set?Iv looked everywhere and really cant find one. Id really appreciate it. Thanks alot.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1043
what kind of question do you have for wiring it? You can alway call Crutchfield and they'll answer your question also.

Post Number: 10
i basicly justneed to know how to wire them to a MRP-F450 amp.Iv never heard of crutchfield?Whos that?Prob a newbie question,but still.thanks for the info tho

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 189
Do you not have the owners manuals? www.alpinetechcenter.com should have an online manual for the amp and they may have one for the speakers as well, under amps look under 2006 manuals and it should be there.

Crutchfield.com is an online audio retailer with really helpful customer service.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i tried that aline tech site actually, and they only have like type X and such.Dont have my speakers or amps on there. Im trying to figure out how to wire 2 type R SPR-17LS componant sets to one MRP-F450 amp.Im used to rockford so i dont really know how it works for alpine, and i dont wanna screw it up. I think i will try crutchfield too,thanks alot

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1046
its a 4channel amp so are you bridging channels 1 and 2 together and 3 and 4 or wiring each set to channels 1 and 2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
thanks for the info guys, i appreciate it. Cant wait to get my whole system in stalled in my new mazda3 gt sport
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us