Need advice for speakers/amp for Kenwood KDC-MP222

Username: Aberham

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 5
I just bought a 1995 Nissan Altima and it came with this Kenwood CD player that seems halfway decent. I wasn't going to do much to it but noticed that the speaker on the passenger front side is cracked so I figured I would attempt to find a cheap upgrade for all the speakers and add an amp/sub.

Price is the only concern with me. I don't want to spend more than $200 and I would prefer to keep it around $150ish. I dunno if that is workable but from just browsing around it seems possible to find something that works well at that price range. I will probably wait to get a sub because they seem to be a little more expensive so any thoughts for down the road would be great.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 259
i dont think it would be possible to get a amp with a sub\subs and new components for the door at 200$ you would probally need atleast 300-400 for anything decent... do you already have your cables as well or do you need those to.. amp install kits are pricy its cheaper to go buy power cables and all sepratly.. power cables from a car audio shop (ussualy buy by the foot mayb 1$ for a foot of 4gauge.) and the rca's from bestbuy for like 10$ saves a good 50$ or so...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us