Quick help plz

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 510
friend of mine has 4 deck speakers and 4 fron speakers, and a 4 channel alpine HU, should i hook up front left to the two front left speakers and front right to the two front rights etc. and have 2 speakers running off of one channel, if not what should i do, i need help quick im working on this in about an hour

Bronze Member
Username: Scorpionzero454

Post Number: 24
as long as all the speakers have the same power "watts" then it's okay to hook them up to the same channel, if the speakers are not all the same watts, then some will not be as loud as the others

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
as long as all the speakers have the same power "watts" then it's okay to hook them up to the same channel, if the speakers are not all the same watts, then some will not be as loud as the others

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
it's fine to hook up two speakers to one channel, it you wanted to you could hook all four up to one channel, but dont. just make sure the speakers are all the same watts so they will all have the same power going to them, it will sound better

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2583
ryan is wrong, it is not fine to do that.

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 515
well, ty, it seems ryan was right, at least in this case, cuz it works perfectly fine, but thank you for trying to help

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3343

quote:

you could hook all four up to one channel,

That's going to fry the amp. Bridging the front two and rear two is fine, though. But there will be none or very odd (front plays left and rear plays right channel for example) stereo seperation...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us