Type-r 12 or CVR 12

Bronze Member
Username: Tiggerboi87

Pensacola, FL United States

Post Number: 62
which one would most of yall here choose?

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1360
I like my cvrs alot but i would of gone more for tha Type Rs cuz i like SQL, but here where i live i know so much ppl wit type rs and so far i havnt met noone wit cvrs so im kinda glad i got cvrs to be different around here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Well im only gonna have one for now but my friend has 2 cvrs with a 1000 watt lanzer amp. His subs hit pretty hard to me. Thats why im upgrading from the rockford p2s. i want to out do him but right now i only have one type-r and am putting it in tomarow. I plan on getting another one soon so i can see if i can beat him. Im gonna run my subs with the alpine mrd-605.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4253
you are gonna run both of the type Rs with that mrd605? not enough power. you would ge underpowering the subs. now if that amp is going to be just for one sub then its cool.

if you want to beat your friend, then get a 1200wrms amp for the two type rs. also build yourself a nice ported box and you will be all set.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1362
I have a lanzar 268 2000watt amp and it pushes my cvrs so well, greatest buy ive ever bought for tha money.

Bronze Member
Username: Scorpionzero454

Post Number: 21
go with the cvr

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1640
they both around the same sq and spl imo

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2131
^^ yea. they are both pretty equal. i like the cvr's a lil better. they get louder

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
i c well ill find out soon enough

Username: Newtocaraudio

Austin, Texas Here

Post Number: 3
I just got two of the new Cerwin Vega V-Max 12.4 subs and I am not sure if these are any good for SQ can anybody help me?
thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us