SQL System

Bronze Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 46
Im looking for a decient SQL system for under $1,000. And i dont want to use ebay. I look at www.woofersetc.com, www.onlinecarstereo.com, www.sonicelectronix.com, www.cardiscountstereos.com, and www.hifisoundconnection.com.
Taking all kinds of suggestions. Please leave a URL for your suggestions. Thanx

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 442
what all do you need... just an amp, sub, enclosure and wiring....or do u need a head unit, components, and component amp as well?

Bronze Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 48
All i need is Subs, Amp, Box, And Wiring. I hope to build my own box if i can. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
this is just what im thinking for my next set-up, but it kinda fits it ur budget. (2) image dynamcs IDQ 15'2 ( $240 each at wooferetc.com) in a sealed enclosure and a kicker zx1000.1 ( $450 at onlinecarstereo.com ).

Bronze Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 49
do the id's have some spl too. And y r u putting them in a sealed enclosure? Would a ported one work?

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
im currently running a single re sx 12 ported at 32 Hz. the spl of this thing is great, but the ported enclosure makes for a more "peaky" bass, meaning way louder at only certain frequencies. im also not completely happy with the roll off it has on the high end. so i chose the two 15's because im sure the surface area will be enough for my spl needs, and these subs are know for great sq. And im doing sealed for the space as well as the flat frequency response from a sealed enclosure.

like i said, this is just what im thinking for my next set-up. you may be happier with say a single IDMAX12 ported fairly low, which is what i almost got before the re sx, but the cone was frozen and i couldnt get a new one for over a month.

Bronze Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 52
i want a pair of subs that are more spl the sq but i still want some sq.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8409
J@Yme

u need some arsenals

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/

Bronze Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 55
alright i think im gunna get the 12" arsenals. I would get the 15's but i want to save some $$$$$. How loud can the 12's get in a ported box. What kind of box do u recomend and what specs for the box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us