Need Lots of help

Username: Nicholsaaron

Post Number: 1
Okay I have had a cheap sound system for a while, and would like to start to get a nice one. The following is what i have now...
Upload 700watt Alpine, I got at a pawn shop for trade of a Gameboy micro...he thought it was the "new Chit" as he stated. I also have 2 Jensen 12" Subs, there cheap i couldnt find a picture of them online but they are 800watt max but they sound okay.. Upload and this is my head unit i got for Xmas of 04 i believe.

Everyone on here says not to say what you ahve but what you want, so here goes.

I want it to be Loud and crisp.. i dont like tweeters because of the peircing sound. But i like it pretty loud. and i love bass! i want something that will shake my mirrors!! i had 2POWER subs + a 600watt profile amp that did this nicely in my 89 lebaron but all that fried due to leaking trunk!. I recently bought a 94 T-Bird if it matters. What should i change to make it what i want? Please respond, and Email me if you can! nichols.aaron@gmail.com I am so broke but i will buy whatever i can whenever i can! i dont want to spend more then 400$ on the system total! Being 17 i dont make that much money ! =) thanks guys!

Post Number: 2
anyone?

Username: Sheikers

Post Number: 7
$400 and a good stereo??? lol, if your want loud and crisp you will have to add speakers as well to your collection. if you live in the toronto area i have a system for sale, amp is a 600.1 JBL monoblock, and 2 12" jbl gt120's at 1000 watts a peice, had this system in my car and in made my ears bleed! dont have a car anymore and i bought everything for $1200 form bestbuy i want $400 for it nadeemisdomi@hotmail.com

Post Number: 3
I live in Huntsville ALabaa.
I have some 6X9s.. there cheap too but i like how they sound. loud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us