...LoWs...

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 320
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=40&Eh=14.5&Dia=6&Xmax=12&V d=.18&NumW=2&Vb=2.5&Fb=28&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=1.5 would this work to hit some good lows...and corect me if i'm wrong but isn't it the lows that make thing really shake...like the roof of your SUV with start flexing?

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=40&Eh=14.5&Dia=6&Xmax=12&V d=.18&NumW=2&Vb=5&Fb=28&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=1.5 or would this be better for both woofers... i ment to put 2.5 NET for each woofer but i put 2.5 for both

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1290
my roof flexes like a mother i have a treo tsx ported 2.25 after sub and port and port tuned to 32 i bounce cell phones and coins...i have an xterra so u no it pounds....wut kinda sub u got and how much power u givin it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
i got more then enough power for them man...its not a monster amp or nada but its a thunder 81000D the subs are 2 CVRs its all goin in a suburban for now till i get my eagle talon runnin...but for now thats ALOT of air to push around

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
is that right those about the lows???is that what makes the roof flex... or should i tune it to 32 like yours just to make sure?

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
i want a big port tho like 8-10" wide and 13" tall

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1345
I have 2 cvrs tuned to 30.5hz @ 2cuft each and i stretched em from my car to my momz van just to see how they sound and they flex the roof pretty good i bounce cds coins or wutever.

Silver Member

Post Number: 326
so then i should tune it 28 or 32 or what?

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 242
try in the middle 30hz should sound nice

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1350
Id say between 31hz-34hz.IMO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts