Ot- fast and the furious 3

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2113
have any of you guys seen this movie just saw it yesterday i thought it was a pretty good movie thought it was better than the 2nd one but still think the first one was better i hope they make a 4th one with vin diesal in it

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1274
yea the only reason i like the first one best is becuz of vin diesel but i like tokyo drift better then the second one....so bad as$ the only thing i didnt like bout is tht the main charater wuz supposedly underage....the guy looks like hes 25...

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 57
yea i thought the 3rd one was pretty equal with the first....the only thing i didnt like about is that f*g lil bow wow...why the hell was he in it again?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1275
lil bow wow wuz supposedly the "funny guy"
but i thought he wuznt to badd...the thing i didnt like is how Han died..tht guy wuz cool as f\/ck!

Silver Member
Username: Lilnomad

Marathon, Florida U.S.A.

Post Number: 113
u no how they drift around the roundy round thind,, i read in a mag. they actually did that.wh@t crazy b@stard can do tht???

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 426
I really didn't like it, the story was stupid in my opinion and the chick was ugly, and who puts a ricer engine into a sweet body like that stang'

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2036
lol. all the storylines are stupid!! on every movie. why would there be people who race their cars gettin involved with guns and jump on boats and kill people. the only point for the movies is for people to see the cars and wut they can do

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 227
They won't put Vin back in one of those movies because they are pointless and it would be a waste of his time/money to star in one. He jumped ship after the first one. Good move IMO.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2039
very good move. dont ruin ur reputation

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2115
i thought it was good and i heard thats how life really is out in japan from someone on another forum i mean witht he whoel mafia thing and i agree about the whole underage thing but ya they need a story line somewhere atleats they werent jumping ships in this one though

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4235
the vin diesel part was the best in that movie. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2055
you guys are weird. hes like one of the worst actors ever. i like them becuas of the cars. id like to the third one though. i love drift cars

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1393
the first part was my favorite part. "Wow! You can read the brochure!"

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 230
Yea he is like the worst actor ever... Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick were probably two of the most pointless movies ever. Pitch Black was cool for at least the idea... the only movie I can think of that he was really good in was probably Saving Private Ryan. He wasn't a main actor and some sniper capped his a$S! anyway... so good thinkin' Spielberg haha.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6049
I like the first one because of the concept and the chicks were hot, the second sucked, I will not be seeing the third any time soon, and X X X was a pretty good movie, so was that other one where he was a cop and his wife got capped. Hunter you just hate him cause you want to be him! lol

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2057
lol. look at this guy. mr longo. na i dont want to be him cuz i dont want pervs like you beating off to my pictures. what up longo?

Silver Member
Username: Pike110

Post Number: 110
Vin D. is a close second to Paul Walker as far as bad acting goes. I saw the first two and could hardly get through them. It was like a car edition sequel to Point Break. And as hard as it was they still managed to make fast and the furious worse than point break. Why do they always make them f.b.i. agents........NEW IDEA PLEASE!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2060
lmao! very true. i think every movie both of them have been in they acted horible. especia;;y pual walker in the second one. you kno who else suck at acting. every extreme sports person in triple x, like tony hawk, matt hoffman, rick thorne i think is his name. they just sucked i couldnt stand it. the only part i liked about triple x was the music. there was not that much in the fast and the furious i liked either. maybe that supra, and the charger. but that was it. mybe they will get better actors oneday. and im not sure about that new guy they have in the third one. i just cant see him in anything then slingblade. but he did act god in friday night lights

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1633
i havnt watched the third one but my cuzin says the asian girls in it are fiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeee!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us