? about some stuff...

Bronze Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 35
Alright, i know this is the woofer forum but the ppl in the hu section wont answer. I have a panosonic deck with the removable faceplate. When the face is in and i can listen to music but the gauges dont work.(speedometer, gas gauge, odometer, etc...) and like the check engine light is on and all that jazz. But when the face is out then all of it works fine. and i dont know what the h3ll is wrong. Anybody know whats goin on?

Bronze Member
Username: Railrocker

Marysville, KS United States

Post Number: 13
Do you have the remote lead hooked up to the fuse box or something. Or maybe its just possesed.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 227
lol wow, never heard of anything like that... did u install the radio your self?? if so, if the radio in there before that did it do it? if not then go back and make sure u installed the deck rite....

Bronze Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 36
i did it myself and i checked everything ova and ova. Does it matter if it came with an infinity sound system to begin with? There is an orange wire that says illumination/ dash light, and the hu didnt come with a wire hooked up to it so maybe that needs to be connected to something? what would it be connnected to? Or is there something wrong with the hu itself?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2056
well its not your head unot.its the wiring. maybe your ground wire is the problem try moving it. do you have it. and there are alot of wires that dont get hooked up witha wiring harness.maybe some wires got crossed or someting.

Bronze Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 44
ive checked the wires and nothins is crossed except the blue stripe and the blue had to be switched cause some one else said it had to otherwise the cd player and sh!t doesnt work. so thats the only thing thats different.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us