Audiobahn AW121T

Username: Twinkleph

Philippines

Post Number: 4
need comments on this unit... sold to me at around $150... is this a good unit? good value for $$$? any other suggestions? i'm just beginning to set-up my car audio... a real newbie here... what are good brands/models? need help finding head unit, seps, subs, and amp... working on a $700-$900 budget... should include wiring, sub box, labor... is this possible?

i'm looking for middle of clarity and noise... good SQ with enough bass... i have a wide range of music i listen to... soft-rock/techno... what should i get?

really need all the help i can get...

thanks soo much!!!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3040
kinda hat to break it to ya, but you got screwed on that buy.

i have installed a few of though for others and they are pretty much worthless...IMHO.

here is is on ebay for $75 shipped.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Audiobahn-AW121T-12-Flame-550W-RMS-Subwoofer_W0QQitemZ320004 146451QQihZ011QQcategoryZ48613QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i have seen them for sale in audio shops for $95.

but, if you build your box and do your own install...you can get a decent system for ~$900.

you could still use that sub if you wanted, but if it was me i would get rid of it.

you may wanna jump on ebay an look at an Alpine Type R 12" (get a DVC 2ohm sub)...its a nice budget sub. you can get one for around $150 shipped.

as for amps...look at hifonics for decent budget amps.

Philippines

Post Number: 6
thanks for the reply! haven't bought it yet... it just came with the quote/package a friend sent me... which would be a great buy for let's say $100-$150? would prefer cheaper if there is such with better quality...

any suggestions for my head unit, seps, and amp?

thanks!!!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2027
this is a great buy, for the price that is listed here

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-2-NEW-05-KICKER-CVR12-COMP-VR-12-2-ohm-1000-W_W0QQitemZ 190005125153QQihZ009QQcategoryZ39777QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Philippines

Post Number: 11
looks good... any more suggestions? 1 sub set-up... 12" most probably...

need suggestions too for head unit, speakers, and amp...

thanks!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us