System Help Looking for Advice....

Username: Nshih422

Gilbert, AZ USA

Post Number: 2
Hello everyone,
This is my first post on this forum. I been reading around a little bit and thought I would post a question. I used to be into car audio as a hobby nothing special, I know basics. I was wondering, what would be a good setup for high dB but getting really good SQ at the same time. SQ is more important to me then SPL but want a little of both. Money is not an issue and I will be doing most of the setup myself hopefully. I really want to hear from Glasswolf if your still around, I like your style. Thanks
Ninos

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8361
available space / model of car ?
how many subs ?
do u intend 2 do electrical upgrades ?

u say $ is not an issue - news flash $ is always an issue , supposed some1 here rec a pair of $10,000 Rainbow Components would u buy it ?

not being ignorant here but u need 2 be alot more specific......

Gilbert, AZ USA

Post Number: 3
Its a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. I want no more the 2 subs. Plan to do electrical upgrades. And no I dont think i would spend $10,000 on Rainbow Components. Although, the money is there but I'd like to stay within reason. Im looking for ideas on the subs and component sets and amps to power them I want crisp clean sound. any more issues i need to address? Thanks for your post

Gilbert, AZ USA

Post Number: 4
oh by the way the thrid row seats are taken out and I wont be needing them. forgot to mention that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us