Orion 2500d n 2 15" TSXs whut can i hit

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1000
i know its hard to answer

but i whut can i do on the audiocontrol mic, with meca rules, to post a good number with this setup

i want to stay sealed beacuse i dont have room or tools to make a ported box...but soon i might can do it.....a found a family freind who has respect for cars an is not a drunk like the guy i was gonna mess wit

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 501
congrats on gold killer, and i think you could get up to 150's in the right enclosure.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8345
well u could always do pvc ports which is the easiest thing in the world 2 do or make ur own rectangle ports out of mdf - either doesnt take up much space ,do design ur box depth so it can handle the lenght of the port though ....

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1305
around 140 if u got the chargin system and your system is tuned at around 32hz to 36hz and with a clean 2500 rms

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 927
rofl yeah right rob another person who has no idea of db's...... talk to B killer he has the same setup youre talking bout

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1310
hahah ok man i dont nothing about decibels u know everything bro my bad,

umm i think decibels can vary between cars but because i dont know about decibel i may be wrong,
umm decibels can vary with voltage oh wait a minute i dont know nothing about decil so im wrong.
umm decibels can vary the way u place your woofers and port again im wrong cuz i dont know nothing about decibels,

i think b do not have his subwoofers in his trunk he got them in his backseat im not sure because i saw his set up on the braggin area and i saw the box with woofers in the back seat so that will help him alot

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 928
i said ROB not LIL ROB if you look up theres someone name rob you id!iot......

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1311
oh my bad

Bronze Member
Username: Benzino

Michigan US

Post Number: 25
lol lil rob was gonna tear you apart!! Dont mess with lil rob!

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1001
its 1001 for gold an i did it HE HE

anyway i cant wait to get that setup.....wahooo

it better do better than 140 cuz thats whut sum 12 orions did in this guys honda

an 149 for 4 12's in a sealed box with like 1500-2000rms i want a 145-150 but who knows we will have to wait an see

bu i might try to port my box i have now an see whut i can do.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us