My Setup

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 88
This is my new setup for all of you who said i waz a newb.
This is My Car.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3883
nice setup.........

?

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 108
Showing the setup would be cool....

Bronze Member
Username: Benzino

Michigan US

Post Number: 26
lol newb j/k

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 220
uhhhhhhhh?

"This is my new setup for all of you who said i waz a newb. "

what you mean by setup? i hope not ur car....

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6044
I'm with Rick lol how does you having a camry not make you a newb? I dont care if you have the nicest system on the forum if you payed to have a installer install it and tune it for you your still a newb just a newb with money. It's based on knowledge not car or equipment. Once you display that you have some I am sure people won't call you names anymore.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 223
^^^ ha that reminds me yesterday i went to BB anD CC... lol CC price tags said "Lowest price guarenteed"!!! so im back at the car audio listen to soem suibs and i see the guy there im like hey wats this lowest price guarenteed mean(in a sarcasm voice almost laughing) hes like oh that means we have the lowest price between all our competators... i dint even get to talk and he says... if you talking about online then no its cheaper there, less middlemans... im like ya cuz i can get my whoel car dynamated for 120$, there dynamat was 120 jsut for the trunk...n im like how much for 2 cvrs(seeing if hed give em a deal) he said 140$ a peice... lol

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 56
Like everyone else said.....how does showing the picture of your car prove you are not a newb....whoever did call you a newb is immature from my prespective...everyone is here to learn something i think...so ask questions...no question is a dum question thats why this forum is here...good luck

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1277
ur a noob at takin pictures as well ROFL ur fingure's in the way

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 226
^^^ true... at one point in ur life u knew NOTHING about car audio, that goes in general for everybody... but ill gladly say i learned probably 90% of what i know from this forum....

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 58
lol i didnt even notice the finger
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us