Amp Match for 2 2ohm type R's

Username: Twinkles5

Post Number: 3
I have these subs with the Kenwood 9102-D and I want to upgrade my amp to something more powerful. I looked around in Crutchfeild and found the Infinity Reference 1211a. Is that amp suitable, or should I look around some more? And if so then what? Thanks.

Username: Railrocker

Marysville, KS United States

Post Number: 9
dont buy anything from crutchfeild they are very very overpriced. Look around! Whats your budget?

Post Number: 4
I know to look around, but that's where I found it. Is it a good amp? My limit is probably 500-600 dollars.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2001
buy on ebay...

yes. for (2) 2 ohm type r's, thats a good amp. i have always had some questions about infinity amps but some people have never had any problems with them :-)

i rather get the kicker zx1000 - if they are 12" type-r's

that kicker amp would be TONS BETTER that the infinity IMO because its better quality and u wouldnt have to worry bout it crappin out on ya

http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-ZX1000-1-ZX-1000W-CLASS-D-MONO-AMPLIFIER-NEW_W0QQitem Z120004614403QQihZ002QQcategoryZ79829QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if you want more power to your subs ---- you can get 2 amps that put out 600-700 watts @ 1 ohm

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1073
i agree with bassman, try getting one amp, is less complicated.

Post Number: 5
Thanks Guys. I'll look into them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us