System I want to go with

Username: 94chevyboy

Tampa, Fl

Post Number: 3
I want a sysyem for a 94 chevy caprice i want 4 15 L5's with a ported box if can do or 3 L5's with ported box the question is what amp i can get that will push all 4 subs or what two amps will do i used to have the power acoustik 3000 on two and it bang i want a better amp or did that amp really put out its rated power. I'm thinking about getting one of these amps to see will it push all four subs the hifonics brutus 2000 class d the new one, orion 2500d, autotek mm2000d the new one,crossfire vr2000,or soundstream picassio2500 which one should i get or which two

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8326
all decent amps u listed - i'd pick orion 2500d or 1 single soundstream 5000xxx would power all 4 subs ...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1282
-+hifonics u will not have to pay alot of monmey and it will be a good choice and autotek internaly is the same as the hifonics but more expensive it has the same components it even looks the same they just change the looks but knobs, remote balance driver input and power is the same even the size is the same if u got the money for orion and crossfire it will be a good choice too

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1283
oh hey at my local shop we tested some amps includin two picasso amps and they were overated they put like 80-90% of their rated power

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8327
4get that soundstream 5000 i mentioned - i was thinking about something else , SS does nto make a 5000xxx but 6500xxx & 10000xxx & 6500xxx is overkill unless u run it @ 2ohms & even still it may too much power .....

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1083
a guy posted the other day about soundstream pca3500d, it was underrated, 3617w at 1 ohm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us