Rip...

Bronze Member
Username: Linkin_guy109

Post Number: 13
well its official i have blown my 2 12" subs.... but i have decided to this time go for quality over quantity and am goin to get a 15" rockford fosgate punch sub, my subs before had a good run but as reviews have stated before they bottom out hard

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 250
no... i wouldnt suggest rockford subs

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 130
rockford subs are solid in my opinoin, except the new veresions, the he2/hx2/xlc line are solid in my experience wiht them and thy do gt loud and sound nice for not much money

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 258
yes i agree^^^^ but their new stuff isnt so great.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 425
I would stay away from the new rockford, but also by quaility, then the punch series is really not it especially the P1,P2. I personally suggest getting an alpine type R

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i would definitaly try and go with a higher grade brand like alpine but i dont have any were within a 3 hour drive of were i live that carries alpine i do have a place about an hour away that carries kicker but the sub that i wus looking at wus lookin at wus damn expenisive, it wus like 400 bucks for a square 15" kicker comp

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8337
get some TREO or DD - u really cannot blow those so unless u clip them to death ........

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 939
i agree^^^ don't know where you live but shipped to ct. a dd 3512 is $370 and from every thing i hear bout them it is well worth the money.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1253
square subs arent exactly the the subs u want they will not last nearly as long as cirlcular subs at most times.......but if u really want sum good subs type in resonant engineering at ebay.com and they have alot of subs on sale id take advantage of it but i already have subs so i cant:-(....or get the DD ctmike reccomended or treos which i highly reccomend:-O becuz i have treos tsx and thier awsome lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
alright now im just pissed off
i took my subs back to bestbuy to get a new 1 put in and i found out that the reason my 2 12s' before had been sounding so weird was not because the were blown but it wus because of bad rca cables so i just went out, bought a new sub and box, got it installed and found out that my old ones were still perfectly fine, isnt there somebody that i can sue fore this?(jk about the suing part)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us