Big three upgrade

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 208
Didnt kno where to post this , this loooks liek the best, but ne ways.... how much does it cost for this to be down perfesionally on average? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4218
it's easy to do it yourself man. i don't think anyone paid to have their big 3 upgrade.

take a few pics if you can of your engine. like the alt and the battery and people here can show you how you can do it.

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 205
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/214946.html

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 403
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=007801;p=

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1256
I've heard estimates of like $150 to do these upgrades at a shop.. If the shop even knows what the hell you're talking about. (It was like $75 for parts, $75 for labor I believe..which are both ripoffs).

Remember - Mechanics arent necessarily electricians (just like best buy salesmen!) so they might not realize what advantages the big 3 provide, and how to properly do them..

You can do it yourself for VERY cheap, and do it VERY quickly, too.. Even if you've never done anything under the hood of your vehicle before, it's no problem.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 234
what did you decide? im sure there are plenty of people that will walk you through it, take the pics of the engine if you can

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 213
im reading that link right now... i have a question if i just left the wires that are on there now and added lets sayyy 4 gage wires, would that help? ill see if i can get some pics of my hood any specific pics u guys wuld need?

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1259
Yes, Rick... Actually, you should leave in place any stock wiring, as adding to it never hurts, since the electricity will take the path of least resistance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us