I NEED NEW SUBS

Silver Member
Username: Sweet_subs

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 101
im looking into buying some new stuff right now i have some new stuf that i dont liek any more but i dont have that much money becaues i only can work 20 hours a week right now and i only make 7 an hour and i ahve like 230$ right now and i want to get 2 spl subs with some sq but im really jsut looking for soem bass. i have a gmc truck right now but im gunna sell it to get a car. so any suggestion in a few weeks i would be able to have 300$

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 128
not the best of sq, but i have 2 12 kicker L5's ill let go for 280 shipped with the enclosure and everything

Silver Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 103
is it ported and what would they handle for rms.

Silver Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 105
i dunno about 280 for some 2 year old subs and not even seeing any pictures i could do 240 shipped in a few weeks?

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 129
they handle 600 rms each, i'm running them at one ohm right now on my orion 1200d and hey handle the power quite well, i'd have to gt an estimate on shipping fom ups or something, if it is under 60 shipping, i'll let them go for 250, the box with the subs in it probably weighs a good 65 pounds, yes the box is ported and carpeted and all that, i have a day off of work on tuesday, so if my mom still has her digital camera, i'll post some pics of them if your still interested, i jstu need to get rid of them quick because i owe a good $275 to the courts for my lovely drinking problem they seem o think i have, so jsut let me know, thanks

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 104
I hate when they think we have drinking problems...lol...

Silver Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 111
alright im trying to sell the subs that i have now so

Username: Jdog123

Vestavia Hills, Al United States

Post Number: 9
i got two audiobahn aw1206Ts that handle 1100 watts rms each. ill let them go for like 250 shipped. price negotiable. still original packaging and paperwork. only about a month of light use.

Silver Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 113
i dont want audiobahn ive had trouble with them

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8329
look @ Premier 3002/3004 100wrms subs - only about $125 each online ,plays decent / loud......

Silver Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 115
100w rms my amp will put out more then that?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8332
typo above ^^^ - they r 1,000 wrms each & can handle about 200wrms more with ease ......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us