Gain setting a8002t

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 551
no answer in amp section so...
does anyone have a a8002t ( i think alot of ppl have them on here, along with a set of cvrs...) if so i need to know the gain range i think its 200mv to 4 volts, if so what would be the setting at half? i need to set it to 2.5 volts....only answer if you know, no guesssing please, amp clipping is not somthing to play around with...thanx in advance
i jsut put my system in ,ill post pics soon when i find out whats wrong with my camera...

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 552
?

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 553
some please...i jsut need to know where to set it...i dont want to mess up my amp, i dont have manual stating what half would be b/c i bought the amp used, and there are only MIN and MAX setting on the amp (min being 200mv and max 4 volts) so where would 2.5volts be( like 1/2, 3/4...?)

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 554
with all the ppl who have this amp/ had it someone should know what the voltage in the middle is or where 2.5 would be...?

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 205
i have the amp... i have my gain set at lil more then half... im not too happy with the amp tho it overheats sometimes, even with another fan blowing on it.... i already had one blow on me took week n half to get another back.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 555
thats too bad, havent had anyproblems with mine so far, it does get hot but the fan kicks in when its supposed too, but my question was what the voltage would be @ half...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us