Older clifford alarm problem

Username: Jammybird

Post Number: 1
dont know if anyone can help have a 1992 bmw fitted with clifford alarm - no documents or indication which one, but fob wasnt working this morning when it did finally unlock the car it had kicked in the immobiliser cant go anywhere car wont work HELP!!!! any suggestions what problem maybe and what we can do???

Username: Aebonilla

Chicago, Illinios

I'm looking for a installation manual for an older Clifford model, the Intelliguard 100. It was install on a new car in 1992 and I removed it after selling it serveral years ago. Now I plan to use it but can't find the install manual, please help!! Let me know where to find it, thanks E-mail
aebonilla@sbcglobal.net

Username: Motomaze

Ont Canada

Post Number: 8
alberto you can find the manual for this at
www.directed.com

Username: Xxodisxx

Tracy, Ca U.s

recently i got a 1994 firebird formula with a clifford 900 alarm, the thing worked great once i got used to working it but a while ago the siren stopped making sound and the led light goes off after a while even with the code on and drain my battery very fast. i went under the hood last night and heard the alarm (barely) and didnt know what to do. i turn it off but the led just starts flashing after a while and i can slightly hear the alarm (like barely) and its not the settings. what the hell is it doin it for? my battery is dead all day and need it jumped anytime i want to go somewhere...

ps. can any1 tell me how to use these please? Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us