Kicker vs. fosgate

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 283
i went to an audio store today and me and a friend we're lookin at subs... the guy that works there asked what kinda subs we had now and we both have CVRs... and he told us that if we replace our vrs for P2 fosgate we will get 2 or 3 db more then with the CVRs.. well he threw some P2 in my friends car and well it did sound better then his CVRs but the VRs were in a sealed box n the P2s were in a 40 hz box....he also said the the P3 3 will smoke L7s to and i was wonderin about that... is that true???if so imma get me some of them freakers... plz let me know

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 476
that's complete horsesh!t. punch series suck bigtime. my 15" arsenal is louder than 4 12" P1's and the P2's are just a slight step above them. 1 12" cvr would be louder than 2 12" p2's probably. sq is crap too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 477
oh i stopped reading half way through your post, sry lol, but an L7 would be louder than a p3 but it will prob be worse than the p3 in sq.

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
i don't care to much for sq... strate window breakin eye rattlin breath takin panel flexin bass is what i like

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1623
then just get the L7s if thats all u care about

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
prolly if i get subs i'll just add another 2 CVRs... the only reason why i woulda gotten the P3s is b/c they are so cheap ... but since it ain't worth it then i might as well get me more CVRs if anything

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 317
"strate window breakin eye rattlin breath takin panel flexin bass "
D that was well put, i like that

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1245
i sppit on p3 my frin had a pair of p3's in a sealed box with a RF t1000bd and i had one 12" treo in a ported box wit the jbl gto120.1...and he started sayin how he couldnt believe my one sub wuz louder then both of his!
i also had p212s4 in the back and let me tell u they sucked...i had no sq...no spl...nuttin and they were ported..all i can say from expierence once u go treo, re, dd, and all the other good brands rf,audiobahn, all tht crap will seem like toys for babys....just remember one thing EBAY is ur frind

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
lol.. ebay IS your friend... my girlfriend gets mad at me b/c i spend more time on there then with her

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 259
i duno what your sayin drivinrec my friend had 2 12' P2's I listened to them and they were really loud he went to a soundoff and hit 142db which is really frekin loud the P3 would just be more intense no hell in way a 12" treo is louder then 2 12"p2 i know cause i heard them dont underestimate RF!

Silver Member

Post Number: 481
andy, i've lost total respect for everthing you say on this forum. all of the sudden all your posts are completely retarded and total BS.

lets see here, people with a 15" re sx in a ported box tuned to 35hz can do 140-145db on a burp, but you're saying that two subs at 250w rms can do 142?!

also, have you ever heard treo? a tsx with only 500W rms would smoke two p2's, and if you gave it 1000w rms it wouldn't even be close. and you don't even know which treo it is. it could be a ssx for all we know, not that you know what that is.

maybe there is hope in you so i will try correcting some of your mistakes

treo>rockford fosgate
P2's are terrible
Resonant egineering>Alpine
alpine head units are very good
the arsenal is not made by RE
the arsenal is not overrated
jl is not a mediocre company
type e does not weigh 35 lbs
a W7 is not equal to a type X
you do not know more than Chauncey Brown

and finally, quit making posts just so you can start an arguement that you know nothing about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 482
and if you don't know something, just ask a question, thats why everyone is here.

Bronze Member
Username: Im_the_loudest

Post Number: 48
treo is not better than rockford......

Silver Member

Post Number: 483
omg,^^^^ total moron

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
lol.. well rob looks like your the one that knows his sh!t around here so imma trust you on this one... but if my bro in law gets them P2s with a small 40hz box and clowns on my VRs in a over 6 cu .ft tuned to 36 hz. your the one thats gunna look like a retard... but looks like uk what your sayin so imma trust you

Username: Atllefty12

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 2
yo, if you think fosgate is better then treo... cancel ur account on this website, you know nothing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 485
lol^^^ well pu

D- you're cvr's will blow the sh!t out of those p2's, no doubt. those p2's will hide back in the box like a turtle in its shell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 486
well put*

Bronze Member
Username: Moheevi

Post Number: 76
rob do you like your 15" arsenal? im getting 2 12" arsenal's

Silver Member

Post Number: 491
i love that thing to death! it gets loud yes but i only play it a t full volume like 10% of the time. but at medium volumes it sounds beautiful. those 2 12's should be real nice if you port them at 35hz or lower.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
alright do you think they will be louder then l7's?

Silver Member

Post Number: 492
depends on the enclosure and the amp and the vehicle and the head unit and a whole bunch of other stuff too. you will like them more than L7's but they probably won't be as loud

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4212
"treo is not better than rockford...."

ROFL.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
ok well im getting a ported box tuned to 38hz
should i get the two vents on the outside type box or get the box with one vent in the center?

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
i wouldn't get the arsenals if you are gonna port that high but if you tuned it that high and put the vents on the side then it will be as loud as a L7.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
so i should tune it to 35 hz?

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
ya

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
how much louder would 15's be then 12's? a lot?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
and if i got 15s would i want the hz to be a bigger number?

Silver Member

Post Number: 496
15's will be way louder but you would have to tune it below 32hz.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
alright

Gold Member

Post Number: 1249
Andy F.....stfu-how the hell are u sayin rockford is better thn treo ive had both...so dont talk unless u have expirence...OKAY.....
and james bond...ur a bigger idiot for even sayin tht sentence apparently nun of u IDIOTS read up b4 u make a stupid statment like tht...Im with rob all the way on this one

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
hey rob weres steamboat...i live in colorado too... but i live in trinidad

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
i don't need to read up drivingcrapness....i'm bumpin 2 12" csx right now and i'm sayin they sound just a tad bit louder then the 2 12" rockford he2 "2000" models i just had b4 this and if i must say they almost sound the same. sq and sql wise. I'm not like you who comes on here and read other peoples ops. I tested these bad boys myself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 514
steamboat's in the NW corner of CO. i'm surprised you havn't heard of it because it is a huge tourist town. trinidad's SW of Pueblo right? and isn't it the sex change capital of the world? lol

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2046
haha i think you kids are funny. you know ts not just the sub that determines your system. the biggest part of the setup is your enclosure. i have seen a p3 out perform a w7 soly due to the enclosure. and i think the w7 is a better woofer then the type x. i am not impressed by alpine subwoofers at all. as for p2s not being as good as the cvrs, i think thats true but its not a blowout like everyone makes it seem. they both our in the same cat. but i think that the cvrs sound better .imo but that telates to the box as well.and treo is a very good brand and i believe they have higher quality products then rf.imo. and the l7s do have a lot of spl potential and get loud. not too found of the sq performance of them though. to be honest i have a 15 xxx and i only hit 140. but thats due to my enclosure. i hit 140 at 33hertz. and i only have 800 watts running it. so my setup isnt loud and could be alot loader but i love the low bass it produces. it just sounds alot cleaner then higher tuned boxes. the cvrs are cheap and i think are worth every penny.just make a note that your enclosure will determine how loud and how good your sub will sound. and your amp is a big part as well

Gold Member

Post Number: 1257
congratulations...i dont give a damn wut ur pushing u could be pushin treo dd re but tht doesnt mean u no jack bout car audio.....
drivingreckless and drivingcrapless is the same thing either way ur not driving good...and were would a simple minded idiot like u get ur hands on treo csx's ne way..plz dont tell me u paid retail

Gold Member

Post Number: 1258
congratulations...i dont give a damn wut ur pushing u could be pushin treo dd re but tht doesnt mean u no jack bout car audio.....
drivingreckless and drivingcrapless is the same thing either way ur not driving good...and were would a simple minded idiot like u get ur hands on treo csx's ne way..plz dont tell me u paid retail

Username: Thebufromnc

Rockwell, NC

rob swingleman

Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 01:20 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's complete horsesh!t. punch series suck bigtime. my 15" arsenal is louder than 4 12" P1's and the P2's are just a slight step above them. 1 12" cvr would be louder than 2 12" p2's probably. sq is crap too.
----------------------------------------------
Okay, i might be new on here, but from what you guys are saying about Rockford...You must be out of your @@@@@@ Mind. And by the way P1 is only rated at 150 rms if that. I got 2 Rockford P310D4 tuned to 36hz, and i hit 154db. now come on. I got a Viper 1200.1d amp. Now bring you weak @@@ no named Arsenal 15 or whatever you got and see whats good. Team RF is the best. My cousin got the 2 12 L7 and i hit harder than he did. by like 10 db. So if your going to say something buddy put some truth in it. Sorry kid, but when it comes to Subs, And you got RF, you cant go wrong.

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 3
oh yeah, that 1 CVR isnt anything, it might beat out the P2, but my boy had two 15 CVR's and i crushed him...Please...

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 949
where exactly was the mic when you hit 154 with your rf's? in the port? i just don't see that happening.

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 6
It was sitting on the middle console. you just dont understand. They bang. thats all there is to it. If you got the right enclosure, right config. then you can hit dreams. my boy hit like 134 with a 1 W7 wired to a 250 watt amp.

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 8
It was sitting on the middle console. you just dont understand. They bang. thats all there is to it. If you got the right enclosure, right config. then you can hit dreams. my boy hit like 134 with 1 W7 wired to a 250 watt amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 515
"Now bring you weak @@@ no named Arsenal 15 or whatever"

haha, and i'm the one that doesn't know anything about car audio. lol. Ascendant Audio makes really good subs, not the best by any means i know, but for the money they can beat out a lot harder than some other subs.

and you doing 154 db's with 4 TEN INCH subs? even in the port that would be impressive. that has to be one hell of an install! lol.

Bronze Member

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 11
So how you say RF sucks. Im not getn on your 15 or anything, whatever you like. but RF has had its ups and downs, Punch series didnt even really get decent till the past few years in my opinion...Sorry for all you old schoolers. Now the power series, thats another story on another day. I didnt win the comp though, cause dude had a crazy system with 2 w7's.

Silver Member

Post Number: 524
one of the kids at my school got mad when i upgraded my system and he bought 4 12" p1's and i blew his az* out of hte water. old rf's are better than new ones anyway! they're old stuff is awesome.

and how do you hit 154 with 4 10" and josh taylor hits about the same with 6 15" XXX's?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1313
treo subwoofers didnt impressed me at all, the only think thats treo impressed me andi fall in luv it was their amplifiers damn those babys looks good mostly internal they are built with clean and power in mind

Bronze Member

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 18
u just need to understand the enclosure, the ports, the way the speakers are set up and the wiring, the sq. ft of the car, and so on. And keep in mind what i said about the P1's they blow big. waist of money. only good thing about them are them being buy one get one free. 89 bucks for 2.

Bronze Member

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 20
do i need to keep bringing in more references to this. guy must have a really bad setup for 6 15 XXX's. Thats bad when my boy got 4 Pioneer 12's and hit 156.

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 956
you hit your numbers in a comp? can you post pics of your score card?

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!...

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 957
cause it's not cool starting out with a lie!

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
can you guys give me a handle on the topic titled !!!!K1CK3R!!!!

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 958
and jay, what kind of vehicle was this in, and what kind of chargin system you have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
i under stand man but i got my bro in-law tryin to tell me that sealed boxes are better then ported b/c his sealed sounds almost as good as my sh!tty ported box

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 959
is your ported box prefab? and what kind of subs/amps you/your in-law have? plus the vehicle their in plays big part to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
just go to the other topic everything should be there

Bronze Member

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 23
I just got out the navy like 2 months ago and all my stuff is in boxes. i'll find it and post a pic when i get my scanner hooked up. i'll be around, but seriously. i hit it, believe it or not.

Bronze Member

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 24
I got a 99 Malibu, runnin high output alt, 2 batteries, and 2 mobile spec caps. dont know why i got the caps, but it just looks cool.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1265
you hit 154 with 2 p310's and 1200 watts....is tht wut ur tryin to tell us?????
cuz unles the mic wus inside the box i dont believe tht

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4219
i hit 171db with my 2 treo ssi 12s.

see i can do it too. rofl.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4220
"treo subwoofers didnt impressed me at all, the only think thats treo impressed me andi fall in luv it was their amplifiers damn those babys looks good mostly internal they are built with clean and power in mind"

yeah lilrob. you just stick with your audiobahns cause i know they impress the sh!t out of you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1267
^^^^LOL CHAD LEE
lil rob i lost respect for u i cant believe u would say tht audiobahn impresses u wen they sound like sh!t compared to treo.....this world is cumin to an end next thing u no dd will suck hey maybe sum pyramid subs will sound way better the RE while were at it and why not go ahead and say zapco and xtantt amps suck..come on guys wuts goin on here????

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4221
also RF used to be awesome but that was long time ago. i don't know how long you've been in the navy Jay but things have changed.

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 272
ya i was on the rockford forum. and this stupid kid was trying to tell me that the w7 and the t2 were both good in sq and that the jl was only slightlyt better. i was like ur f*cking retarted! i told him to go onto this forum and ask around and he said he did. he said the first thing he saw was a thread on how musical the t2 is and how wonderful it was. i was like bullsh*t

and the only good thing rockford makes are the power series amps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
well his set up is in a grand am gt about a 96 .. he has 2 CVR 12"s powered by a small mtx amp..not even half the size of mine...i have mine in a 91 suburban right now... was in a 84 buick regal...a thunder 81000D is running it and i have a cap. on it...i'll post pics of my box so u can see how sh!tty it is

Gold Member

Post Number: 1268
^^^agreed the only new RF stuff i like is the power series amps...ive owned and herd the punch series amps and subs..i dont like either subs are horrible have no sq and the amps are a bit overrated...i really think tht RF has gone down the sh!t hole

Silver Member
Username: Lilnomad

Marathon, Florida U.S.A.

Post Number: 105
my 3 12" type e's easily hit 168 db legal,,w/only 100watts runnin to each,i once made a airplane crash i hit so d@mn hard and tht was with the high pass off an no bass boost!am i kool now to rofl..

Silver Member

Marathon, Florida U.S.A.

Post Number: 106
my chest hurts from laughin

Silver Member

Marathon, Florida U.S.A.

Post Number: 107
u guys should appologize to .d. lol we took his thread

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4223
lol. i still hit higher than you by 3db buffalo soldier. rofl.

D sorry man. this was your thread and we did hijack it pretty bad. we're all just having fun with this man.

Silver Member

Marathon, Florida U.S.A.

Post Number: 111
http://realmofexcursion.com/videos.html go there look at the xxx truck n tell me u hit 154 or w/e

Bronze Member
Username: Railrocker

Marysville, KS United States

Post Number: 12
I hit a 190 with a road gear 12". LOL!!!!!
On a more serious note Rockford makes great amps. Im a little disapointed with their subs though. By the way Just cause RF has a BIG name and some retards listen to everything the guy at the local audio shop says doesnt mean they own all. That would be very narrow minded lots of smaller less known companies would stomp a mudhole in anyting rf makes.

Silver Member

Marathon, Florida U.S.A.

Post Number: 112
chad jus wait till i get my 2 12" legacys hooked up w/my 100,000watt power acoustics amp,ill easily hit 200db.....&& thats not even havin them in a box,ill use my suburban as a box

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 495
the only thing that RF is good for is there old school subs for sq. i used to have some, and they have AWESOME SQ. i had 2 that were running at like 200rms each, and the sq was amazing, and they got really loud. old RFs smoke kickers in sq. wow.

Username: Carrot_pen

Post Number: 1
I have to agree with the anti-RF guys. RF may have been good years ago, but they flat-out suck nowdays. My friend has 2 RF P2s in his truck WITH a RF amp, and I must say, I've heard better.

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 4
I cant believe u guys, ive lost respect for half the people on the site after this topic... how can you sit there and say rockford keeps up to treo? n how are you going to say u hit 154 with 4 p3's. I was at my dealer the other day and he told me a setup he did a few weeks back with 2 kicker solo x's hit 165... 2 12" SOLO X'S. You cant do it, no matter how good your set up, you cant tell me honestly that ur 1600 rms total kept up with 5000 true watts of spl. Worst lie ive seen on this site besides james bonds "treo is not better then fosgate". H/o guys ill be right back, i'm gonna go crank up my lanzar 5,000,000 watt amp to my 1 Johnson & Johnson 12" subwoofer n push around 250 db's. HAHAHAHA

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1315
ok dudes watever u say

i never heard jl audio
mmats
treo
re audio
adire audio
pyramid
legacy
lanzar kole audio
alpine
because i never heard this brands i dont nothing about sound quiality and spl (with sarcasm)

dude im an installer of phd electronics in chicago,
we install the major brands rockford, kicker
diamond audio,elevation audio,jl audio
only quiality stuff the owner is tryin to get a contract with us amps and treo and maybe adire audio,

so dudes i installed all those brands of woofers so i know wat im talkin about, is not how they sound if they are underground or not, if u know how to install them u can make them sound good like i said before in other treads u can make sonys 6x9 hit like 10's, have u ever seen the video on realmofexcursion some dude qwith like 10 6x9's hittin like 160???

so yeah i dont give a sh!t wat are u hittin because im not gonna copy u and wait if i can hit the same cuz i wont, every car is diferent a subwoofer with the same amp can vary its output in a diferent car and box,

and please none right here cant hit over 180db's if u can do it u will gain my respect

Gold Member

Post Number: 1292
"if u can do it u will gain my respect"

lil rob i dont think ne one tht actually has been here a whille want ur respect!!!!!
i dont mean to be dick but lately u have been posting sum pretty stupid sh!t.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1293
BUMP...for the life of me...ppl have turned dumb on this forum...
*cough* *cough*
LIL ROB
*cough* *cough*

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1317
aight then bro thats wat u said i respect that,, if u know wat ur sayin is not dum,if u cant understand wat i said that is dum and stupid,

if u know about car audio and u understand the fisics of decibels u'll will definatly dont be fightin for some stupid sh!t and ofendin everyone, cuz u dont even know how to get loud so u think treo are the ultimate woofer, hahah i heard treo and like i said im not impressed, i got better things to buy rather than treos, there are re audios,audique,tc sounds, atomics, and ofcorse adire audio i rather buy some of those woofers than treos,if u really know how to make boxes and design the dynamics of sound inside ur car u can make bahns, sonys outperfom treos, and its easy the tools u need are, oscilloscope,db metet, and a hell of an installer

thats just my $.2

so shut the fak up and go read some books

Gold Member

Post Number: 1294
u talk about al the dynamics of a car but u cant explain ne of it...also Sony out preform treo...in ur mothers dreams..and im not sayin treo is the ultimate woofer...plz qoute me were i sed tht....and i dont think ne one wants ur two cents!!!!!

i WONDER y u r the only person on this forum tht supports audiobahn subs..and sony....pls explain in "fisics" last time i checked its called physics.....learn how to spell first (so shut the fack up use the dictionary)........
ill be waiting on the explaination IN physics on how sony outpreforms treo.....come one lil rob...IM WAITING

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 505
lilrob, you got layed out^^^^^.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3886

quote:

if u really know how to make boxes and design the dynamics of sound inside ur car u can make bahns, sonys outperfom treos,

ok. and if you take the TREO sub and do the same thing....it will be louder than the CRAp brands.:-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1318
hahah why should i explain it to you haah cmon lil punk go use the internet and do some research before u post

Gold Member

Post Number: 1295
lil rob i dont think u can speell all those big words...ne ways u would copy and paste every thing like usual to show us how intelligent u are...and all about ur "fisics"

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1319
just remeber someting bro every woofer can outperfomr another even if the other woofer is made better

so u need some link:
caraudiohelp.com
sounddomain.com
caraudiocentral.net
carstereos.net
and googgle

oh and i forget go get a copy for car audio for retarders get at least 5 u will be needin those.

oh norris like some otehr dude said: go with your brother chuck

Gold Member

Post Number: 3887

quote:

just remeber someting bro every woofer can outperfomr another even if the other woofer is made better

NO SH1T!!!

but the superior woofer will win out if it recieves the same treatment.:-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4237
no point in getting into an argument with lilrob. just do what i do and never take what he says seriously. he never makes any sense and its a big waste of time reading what he posts.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 439
hes like anyone who is ignorant and stubborn. he "knows what he knows" and thats all that matters and thats all he cares to think about.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1313
We Hurt your feelings lil rob???:-(
ROFL...dont be a p\/ssy its all in good fun
they shouuld call u lil bit*h

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1159
damn, this thread is so bad that i need to post, first fact is that rockford subs are bad.

Second fact is that kicker has good Spl subs, and they handle a lot of power. Rockford is not.

Third fact is that kicker is cheaper, CVR's are very nice and sound way better than any rockford sub.

Fourth fact: lilrob, if you're not impressed with Treo, then you're very hard to impress.

Fifth fact: Where's bassman (joking) jeje,

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 9
Hahaha, now this is a reaaaaaal topic. I'm still waiting though.... maybe sometime soon someone will show up my 2 15" ssx's with sonys... who knows?!?! (sarcasticlly.) Lil Rob may be right though so im gonna go buy a sony 5 watt peak amp and push (1) 8" Trash Banger sub and put up 200 db's. BRB

Gold Member

Post Number: 1314
hey andrew were in pinallas u live??
did u buy ur treos at stereorama????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
drivingcrapness......i get my subs for free.....i'm testing new subs everyweek......my boyz got the hookup.......treo's are crap....i wouldn't buy it.......not worth the money.......i'd rather get all my sh!t for free......you fa.G.G.......i started out with the 99' W6 and have been trading back and forth for new subs with my boys ever since.....so you unlucky retard that has to buy your crap should stop reading posts and actually got out and buy every subs you think is good and test it yourself and bring it back to the dealer so your cheap a.s.s can save some money.....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4252
thats cool james bond. me too. i get all my subs for free.

i am sponsored by dd audio, treo, re audio, AA, kicker, and jl audio. they give me new subs to try out every week.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1361
Damn this is tha first time i read this thread and it took me like an hour to read, lol

That pic P.I.M.P posted is onea the funniest fu*kin pics ive ever seen, i think ima do dat to my cat!!!! lol

Drivinwrecless: "Lil wut kinda of idiot are..
im "ARGUEING" with words and all ur doin is posting web site...thnx ive read more then u i bet...cuz u never defend ne thing by ur self i have yet to see say ne thing thtt will make me think tht audiobahn is better then treo...u say stupid sh1t like oh it depends.....i dont want depends i want hard facts tht u havent provide"

^^^^Dont u remember that pic
u posted for me "argueing online is like the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarded" WUT HAPPEN????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
pretty soon i'll be testing your subs chad since my boyz are from L.A.......don't get caught in the hype....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4254
LMFAO

Bronze Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 38
whoa turbo cool your jets

Bronze Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 19
Me thinks someone blew a fuse.

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 28
Amen

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1326
haha fak u too muddy

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 29
Not too cool. You just lost your status. Feelin' better Now???????

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 525
ya i will never listen to anything u ever say again. especially beacuse you say audiobahn subs are soooo great.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1319
TJ-bro get over it WUZ JOKING!

as for u JAMES BOND...ROFL...im a kid not a billionaire....jeez ur an idiot dont tell me tht u used treo csx as daily drivers...cuz thier for comps and they dont have sq i dont really care wut u think is good or bad because u have no knowledge by wut i see
and i dont want to argue any more this is the last time im cumin on this thread
PAYCE

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2151
hey man, we dont not like lil rob because thats his name. we dont like him becasue he says the dumbest sh!t i have ever heard. lil rob, man you have dug urself into a deep hole, lol.

wut where you doin typin all of that useless imature Sh!t. most of us have better things to do besides writing about how we should fak a monkey. wtf. seriously just read every fukin word you wrote in that page, i too have lost every bit of respect for you. like i said you dug yourself in a HUGE hole and you should seriously just think about gettin out of the forum because YOU are the only one that seems to get "butt faked" on a regular basis, not anyone of us. :-) :-) :-)

stop actin like ur the sh!t of this forum and learn. yes LEARN, its when you read words out of a book or on the in-ter-net (spell it out for ya), not copying and pasting all of your "knowledge" that you say you possess

i was going to stay out of this, but you seriously need to stop actin dumb

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2152
lol juliob

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2153
and sry we hijaked ur thread .D. --- i feel bad.

.D. put those cvrs in a ported box tuned to 35-38. they will absolutely destroy and rockford sub. cvrs dont do very well in sealed enclosures anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3895
what kind of mic was that on Jay?

and did you use music or a test tone?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1331
can u see 154 db at 35 hz, im poretty sure they used test tones, but very impressive, and haha i said stupid sh1t hell na bro u all said stupid sh1t sayin that treos and arsenals are the only woofers that can get loud and sound clear not my brother, sound splinter can get louder than arsenalas and also sound cleaner, they can get louder than treo tsx and i think ssi but in the sound quiality the treos will be equal to the sound splinter rl-p, audiobahns yes they are crap but if u can make subwoofers move u dont have to worry about brands,most of subwoofers from audiobahn they are crap but like 3 of them worth the money just like their amps theres an amp i think a800t that pushed 800 rms at 2 ohm it was tested by many people and usually gives you like 10 more watts but all other audiobahns amps are mostly overated, and we can compared that to the subwoofers, some subwoofers(aw12065t, ethernals, inmortals)worth the money and can get loud.

if u think i only ride with crappy brands you wrong,

i use a 18 inch re audio sx for competitions im gonna scan the sheet so u can see, but right now i dont have an scanner, i also have an 18 inch atomic px that can take 28k at burps and 10k rms and can get as loud or even louder than the socker neo sig, and if u think rockford are crappy yes they are but u have to admit one of their products can said other things like the p2 are sh1t but step up to the p3 and u can make things move,

so shut the fakk off u lil punks that dont know sh!t

haha u lil punks wait till i get the money for two 15 inch elevation audio execution uim gonna make your lil treos hit like sonys

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1194
one thing, the point here is that kicker is better than rockford when it comes to subs, i don't care if they sound good or bad, for the price they're not the best. Kicker has good prices and they're better than rockford, that's the point here.

Bronze Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 40
LOL Rovin and Paula. That's some funny sh!t.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3468
if the # aint from a TL.. forget it.. or minus 10-12dbs...

also lilrob stfu... u said it was louder and better than treo, then few pages down, u never heard treo?? stop covering your a$$hole

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 198
if you took each series from each make and matched them... kicker would be better than rf .. only rf I'd buy now is the old line like the hx2 or similar. They sold quality for sales.. you can make a new rf sound good if the box is built right.. but then again you can make any speaker sound good if the box is built right..

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 54
get over it guys.let people buy what they can afford and what they have access to where ever they live.Ive been building boxes for all types of subs for 15 years,not professionlly,i just like to see how they sound with different subs and in different cars.all subs can hit in the right box.it feels great to hit hard w/cheap subs.I have a L5 now thats slams in a reg cab truck(s10)ive had pyramid,cerwin vega,kicker comps,fosgates oh my,pyle,crunch,radio shack,and who knows what else,but all have sounded respectable in the right enclosure.BUT given the question at hand,GO WITH THE CRVS,SLOT PORTED.IT WILL ROCK HARD. lalalalalala just my 2 cents worth,good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 55
oops I meant go with the CVRS lol.they have better sq than the L7s and arent as power hungry.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4261
hey paul do you go around searcihng the internet for those pics or something? ROFL

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 36
Does anyone "make" their own pics? C'mon dude, the net is "neverending". It's out there. Is what I post offending? I'll stop. If that's what you want...........I promise

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 37
I've got soooooooo much more.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1651
like what?

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 38
I don't want to just throw stupid crap out here unless it's warrranted. Understand? We all have sh@t we post, just not all the time. OK?

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2205
is that a real guy?? --- it cant be

Username: Tulsagabe

Tulsa , Ok

i got a fosgate power t5002 amp powerin two 12" treo tsi's in a ported box and its the best sounding daily driver ive heard. treos make my windshield wiper bounce on the back of my suv!!

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 531
yep, and then i caught this snap shot of james bond picking up some wood to try and build a box for his 2 10s.

Username: Dualshotty

wow this is an interesting post lol ok im goin to tell every one now im a noob ive never owned subs or an amp all i know is i want a mediocre system for 200 to 300 dollars (i know so im f in poor oh well ) i need reccomendations for a 12 inch sub and an amp and box plz and thankyou and i have a major in physics and yes any sub will outperform anything if u build everything right a kid did a demo in my class for his final and he made the 800 watt pioneer 12 inch tws301r or somethin definately kill the 12 inch p3

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 540
zach...CLIck to start a new thread, and then copy and paste what u just put here^^^^^^

Bronze Member
Username: Emdawg12345

Post Number: 55
this should help rotteneggs .com/?refid=182315

Username: Ocamp

im my opinion, im a noob at this, i think rockford is good but i think there to overrated & way over priced. i have 2 p110s4 subs in a ported box and i think they sound pretty good for its price and cuz there entry level subs. but if i were to start over again i would personally go with the kicker comp line up. i heard there better then the punch line up and they are a lot cheaper.

Username: Ocamp

i have kicker amp!! which prolly beats the rf amps in its class
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us