A little help please

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 296
i was wondering if anyone knew the steps if i wanted to run a separate battery then my starter batt to power my system, does it in any way have to be connected to the alternator in my car. any help is greatly appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4206
you need an isolator.

Bronze Member
Username: Warreng

Post Number: 34
any particular size for a yellow top

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
im running 1200 watts rms and my lights dim bad, my battery light comes on when i am at a stop light playing my system. and my local car shop is trying to sell me a capacitor and a purple haze battery, battery is decent but niether will take the place of a high output alternator, and ive tried to find someone to make or rebuild mine but they all say that its really not possible because i have a 1997 saturn sc coupe. right now i have a stock 97 amp alt, and its not getting the job done, when im at idle playing my system my rpm's drop bad to where it almost wants to kill my car. does anyone have any opinins of what i should do, because pretty soon here im gonna add a kicker 400X4 to power the mids and highs and i know for sure it will kill my car, thanks in advance

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
bump

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1385
nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com

email that guy. he might be able to help you

Username: Benzino

Michigan US

Post Number: 9
eddie go to carstereo.com and make a account those guys will help you out they've help me alot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us