I want a touchscreen that looks nice, 7" with budget around 1700$ USD

Username: T187b

Post Number: 8
Hey guys, I looked at a few apline, but I want a touch screen deck around 7" no less, and I want it to look nice, What is the best one I can get right now that looks good and is around that price range on eBay. I was looking but its hard to find. Thanks guys!.. p.s Im hookin my xbox to it

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 407
check out clarion, pioneer, and pioneer priemer

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 408
check out clarion, pioneer, and pioneer priemer

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 98
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16884
Or if you have a double din:
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16942

Silver Member
Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 130
$1700 and u cant find a unit! i bought my alpine iva-d300 for $850 off crutchfield...i absolutely love it...look at crutchfield...most of the time they can beat ebay prices cuz they include free shipping and installation accesories...i think the newer alpine iva-d310 is only like $1200 or $1100 on crutchfield...it might even be cheaper...i would def. check out crutchfield first and alpine is great stuff

Username: Wholeeoh

Bronx, New York Bronx

Post Number: 2
I picked up my pioneer avic n2 for $900 from my brother it was used for about a month. But then I went to canal street in new york city. And they had the avic-n3 for 1100 I talked the guy down to $975 then he got upset cause I didn't buy it...lol

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 260
For $1700 you should easily be able to find a nice screen and maybe even pick up the navigation unit, especially if you're buying from ebay. Everyone is going to have different opinions, but if you're really concerned about how the screen looks, I would personally reccomend Kenwood. They take a lot of flack but they make quality screens, especially in their Excelon line and aesthetically I'd don't think any of the other major manufacturers come close. Look into the KVT-817, 717, or 617 and the KNA-G510 Nav module. You can pick up the 617 with the Nav module for around $1200 on ebay. Again though, just my opinion, Alpine and Pioneer both make nice products as well but, while it may seem minor to some, I just don't think they look as good as the Kenwood screens.

My advice would also be to do your comaparing on a site like Crutchfield.com and then once you find the one you like head over to ebay to price it out. You'll often get incomplete or even wrong information in an ebay listing.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobimpact

Danbury, CT US

Post Number: 93
Talking strictly MSRP.
IVAD-310 for overall awesomeness.
AVIC-N3 if Nav is a plus. (Slightly over budget)
Clarion VRX765VD for a deal and a half and a killer picture.

If you can fit a double DIN, go IVAW-200 for overall awesomeness, AVIC-D2 for Nav(although you'll need an auxilary DVD player). For a short time (I don't remember how long) certain retailers are running a buy an AVIC-D2, get a AVIC-S1 free promo. Way over budget, get an AVIC-Z1.

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 138
imo eclipse makes the sexiest looking touchscreen players. Also probably some of the best functioning ones out there.

www.sonicelectronix.com has some nice eclipse stuff
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us