new to pioneer- DEH-P980BT

Username: Ksgrice

Seattle

Post Number: 1
Hey, I am new to using pioneer , I have been a faithful Alpine user until they stopped caring about everything.... I got the new Premier DEH-P980BT and its AWESEOME, the bluetooth intergration is sick, and the displays and ability to change them to your own pics and vids is cool too, I also really like the EQ, its just all around great... except for one thing... This thing beeps and chimes VERY loud everytime i touch ANY button, its gonna drive me nuts... there is nothing in the instruction manual about it and nothing i can find in the menu when unit is on or the menu when unit is off, any Pioneer users out there please HELP!!!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3257
It doesn't have the option to turn off "BEEP" anywhere in any of the menus?

Seattle

Post Number: 2
No....I have gone through over and over and over again, thinking i may have missed it somehow, but i can not find it anywhere and i dont know if anyone else has heard it but this thing is pretty loud... I mean if i turn up the volume with the remote 10 notches, guess what i have to listen to 10 freakin dings, not even beeps, they are dings. This would be extremely rediculous if you cant turn off the beep but i cant seem to find out how.

Seattle

Post Number: 3
ok....i found it, it is in the audio options ( go figure huh? ) but it is not called BEEP... its AUI ( whatever that is ) and it was turned all the way up...so i turned it all the way down.... now that i took care of that, i can safely say this is the nicest deck i have ever seen.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8294
sweet ^^

when i got my premier 860 there were so many features that it took me a while just 2 get ysed 2 it & i had 2 read it over a few times but now its now problemo ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us