Now how would you set this system up?

Note System info at bottom --->

Ok I know this is alot of info and I do understand alot of it. But my problem is I have 2 subs and want to plug one amp into one sub and the same for the other set. But its only coming from one sub out on the back of the Head Unit.
Can I run the single through one amp and then to the other? Or is there a better way to set this up?

Note I would like to have them into two different boxes. To save space and so that I can put my back seat down. My car is a 1999 Z24 cav. I want to have them right behind the weal wells so that whats left is more of a box shape in the trunk and there is no space left beind the weal wells because of the home made box(s) to fit the subs (oh and if you have any blueprints and would like to send them along, if you think it will go well with this setup send them to:

lycros2000@hotmail.com

If there are any questions on the setup of this system just let me know and I will do my best to answer. Looking forward to see what Suggestions you guys have!

Im looking at getting 2 MTX THUNDER 8000 (8104) 10 INCH SUBS.
Specifications:
Frequency response 24-150 Hz
power range 50-400 watts RMS
peak power handling 1000 watts
sensitivity 83.4 dB
top-mount depth 5"
sealed box volume 0.63 cubic feet
ported box volume 1.25 cubic feet

Also 2 MTX THUNDER 6500D Mono Block Subwoofer Amplifier.
Specifications:
Power 12.5 VDC 2 Ohm Load 500 w x 1 4 Ohm Load 250 w x 1 Power 14.4 VDC 2 Ohm Load 775 w x 1 4 Ohm Load 450 w x 1 VARIABLE CROSSOVER: Low Pass 40Hz-200Hz RCA OUTPUT TO CONNECT TO OTHER AMPLIFIERS Compression Circuitry EBC2 Port Dimensions :(with ISO Feet) 11.5" x 9.75" x 2.1"

Also looking at SONY CDX-MP80 MP3/CD RECIEVER
Specifications:
Motorized flip-down detachable faceplate
CD tray loading
Dot matrix display
7 Selectable colors
CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 Playback
ID3 tag compatible
G-Protection memory buffer
CD/MD/TV control
Dynamic Soundstage Organizer (DSO)
EQ7 7-band equalizer with 7 user-adjustable presets
Custom File display
CD Text display
1-Bit D/A converter
SSIR-EXA Adaptive reception
Station Memo titles
52 x 4 (max) high power
Front rear and sub preamp outputs
High/low-pass filter
Auxiliary input

Does no one know how to setup this system? What I would need so that it would sound the best etc.
Any info about the boxes I would need? Or even maby is I should have a 3rd sub with this...
Thanks!

dude
hey man i didn't quiet understand what you meant bye the sub into the amp into another set thing so if you could e-mail me and better explain it i could help nissan300zx626@yahoo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us