Can't HEAR

Username: Cerwincrazy

Lagrange, IN Lagrange

Post Number: 6
With my system i have to run my ipod to listen to most songs becuz too much bass makes my cd player skip (its a DUAL!). I have a bass boost control and when i turn the bass up a lot all my vocals get drowned out. Should i amplify my interior speakers?, add other component speakers? what should i do

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 214
well first of get rid of the dual. and do you have stock speakers???? if they are stock get them replaced and amp them, with a nice low distortion amp.sq is good remember that!!!!!

Username: Cerwincrazy

Lagrange, IN Lagrange

Post Number: 7
what is a good hu for like 300 bucks?

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1062
Turn your subs volume down:-)

Dont use the bass boost, just run it natural/flat/0...

if you still drown the mids and highs at high volumes, then amplify the mids and highs.

Try and use this ratio;

Bass = 65%
Mids = 25%
Highs= 10%

Use these percentages to ballance out your systems power.

In other words, if you get a sub that handles 500 watts, then dont match it with 60 watt mids.

At 500 watts of bass you will need like 190 watts of mids, and 75 watt tweeters. Keep in mind, always use RMS ratings, not max power.

This will kep your system ballanced and not sound drowned or concave(heavy bass and highs with no mids).

Bronze Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 22
I've got a JVC KD-AR760 and its a great cd player with tons of features. 2 sets of pre-amp outputs for the components and a seperate subwoofer output with sub control plus a line-in feature. I got mine for 105 but they normally go for about 150 or so......
http://www.bargainunlimited.com/servlet/Categories?category=CD+HEAD+UNITS

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 219
ya i got the jvc ar860 i love it

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 944
pioneer deh p680.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1224
get the eclipse 8445 on ebay offer 200 dollars and theyll give it to u thts wut i did..itll be 233.25 shipped....great price
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us