Audiobahn speakers?

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 250
http://cgi.ebay.com/Audiobahn-AS40Q-4-4-5-Component-Speakers-160W-New_W0QQitemZ1 40000330684QQihZ004QQcategoryZ14938QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
i am looking into buying those but i dont know if they are any good. i havnt heard anything about audiobahn speakers so would someone tell me if they're any good. only goin in a wrangler so they might get jacked so i dont want to spend much

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 909
as good as there subs, sh!tty. and look at that price, how good a speakers you think you'd get for $23!

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2445
i'd stay away from Audiobahn period.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 720
they arent horrible and probably fine for the price but alot of Audiobahn Speakers get expensive for such poor quality and everyone knows the subs suck and alot of the stuff those ebay seller say is audiobahn really isnt,, take the Dub stuff for instance, at one time audiobahn did produce the dub stuff but then they stopped and dub began to be made by other companys and Sellers on ebay still advertise them as being made my audiobahn which isnt good for Audiobahn because those Dub Amps really suck and no where on the box does it say made by audiobahn yet the sellers claim they are so audiobahn is getting a bad rap because those amps. when most audiobahn amps are actually pretty good ( nothing else made by audiobahn is any good tho )
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us