Good 4 channel amp 100X4 RMS

Username: Bionickusb

Long Island, NY USA

Post Number: 9
Going to power 2 sets of 6 1/2 components.. The Polk DB6500s at 100 RMS each.. I am thinking of going with the infinity reference 7514 amp 111x4 rms 4 ohm or the JBLGTO amp 104x4 rms 4 ohm... Anyone have any experiences with either of these 4 channel amps and if not what can you recommend?

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 889
they're good

Silver Member
Username: Maxkilla

Malta

Post Number: 141
The Hifonic zx4400 is good aswell at a good price .. and it lights nice .. i've got one attached to my infinity perfects 6.1 100x4rms

Bronze Member
Username: Paogr

AthensGreece

Post Number: 28
I have bought the JBL GTO 75.4 for 3 different friends with different setups. It's very good amp. Good price, sounds pretty well and doesn't overheat at all.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8261
well i own a alpine f545 pushing 4 6.5" Inf Ref & it works gr8 ,just love its digital settings which i wish all current amps should have .......

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 689
infinity reference 7514 is crap. I installed it, used it for an hour, then returned it. It did not perform very well. And yes, it was installed correctly. I was pushing 4 Polk db 6x9s and it sounded terrible. Would not even get loud and clipped like crazy. Try the Alpine F545 or look some more. Orion, Zapco, Memphis, US Amps. are nice amps.

Bronze Member
Username: Bionickusb

Long Island, NY USA

Post Number: 13
I am thinking the JBL GTO75 is what I will go with..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us