Amp RCA question

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1893
i was lookin through my amp and saw that my RCA's are on the same side as my power wire. I dont have any noise or anything so all is fine. i have had it like this for 6 months.

i was lookin on the passenger side and was lookin where i can run the RCA's up to the HU but i cant find a place because the Heater core enclosure etc are in the way... where else could they go? where do you guys put them?>

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2433
if you have a decient set of RCA's, it won't matter. if you don't have any induced noise now, which some people say can't happen anyway, then you aren't gonna get any and will be fine.

i have so many wires running through my car i don't even know where my RCA's are, lol.

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1894
lol. b/c every tutorial about installing amps and stuff say that "you must run the RCA's and Power wire on the opposite sides" my remote wire is runnin with them too.

i just wouldnt know where to put the rca's if i were to run them on the other side

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2436
someone on here said they actually wraped their RCA round and round their power wire and still had no noise, lol. i've never had any problems and have had my RCA's ran with my power wires before. no room to run both together anymore. i think i got 1/0 gague power and 3 runs of speaker wire run down the passenger side. and 2 RCA's, REM wire and 3 runs of speaker wire down the drivers side. plus stock wireing on each side.

i hope to get some Symbilink cables soon for the Zapco amps, but no idea when i'll get around to that.

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1895
wuts so good bout those cables?

wut kind of zapco amp u got?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us