Ext. Input (JVC KD-LH810)?

Username: Skythefly13

Post Number: 1
I am a little confused right now,
I know there is an option on my jvc head unit for ext. input, but I have removed the entire head unit and have found nothing ( I was hoping for an aux in port ). I am trying to use my ipod with the head unit, preferebly without an fm transmitter (those suck). Any help is appreciated!

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 143
It looks like that deck SHOULD have a rear AUX in, at least that's what some of the sites I found it on say. Strangely though, some sites mention it, some don't, but if some of them say it has it, I would imagine it does. It may not be marked very well though and it would just look like a standard 3.5 jack. I couldn't find any pictures online of the back of the deck, but if you can take one and post it somebody might be able to help out.

If for some reason you can't track it down, you might be able to use your changer port for the same purpose if you're not running a cd changer by using this cable if you're deck is compatable, which it should be, and you'd just have to drop Crutchfield an email or call if you wanted to make sure. I use a similar cable on my Pioneer deck to run my iPod as an AUX source.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I got to the back of the head unit for some pictures and didn't notice anything having something to do with an aux in port, where would this be???Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2474
it syas it has rear aux in, i bet it is the green rca, or you need an adapter for the din cable..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
The green RCA has a little tab on it that says "subwoofer" so I'm guessing that can't be it...

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 145
I'm not seeing it, your only option may be that cable I linked earlier. If you decide to go that route, try and find it on ebay, it'll be cheaper. You can also try shooting JVC an email. I assume you don't have the owners manual (since it's bound to mention it there) and the JVC website doesn't have a manual for that model, so try going to their online question form located here and drop them a line, they might be able to help out.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2478
you need that adapter, sucks, puioneer and eclipse are like that alos.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us