Is This True

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 81
I am looking for a headunit and came across this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boston-acoustic-Z6-Eclipse-JL-Sony-Explod-Panason ic_W0QQitemZ8077200007QQihZ019QQcategoryZ38649QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Is this fa real or are they selling like a model of these things??? Anyone know bout it??? Bought it b4??? I would buy it but i dont have an ebay acount bc i got suspended for some bs???

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2429
no, stay away from thoes. they are scams. i think a while back, a couple people on here purchased one of thoes things just to see, and none ever received the items.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2434
like a pyramid scheme, your name goes on a list

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3243
It says right in the auction..."this is a LINK and you will receive an email with the information after the payment gets clear"

So you can purchase the head unit for a good price with their list. Most of the time, the list is either wholesale pricing, or a matrix. A matrix is where you can buy product cheap, but you are put on a list and have to wait for a specified number of people to also buy the product before you actually get it.

Not a scam, per se, but deceitful. I hate those auctions mostly because they take up space when I'm looking for a specific item, kind of like the idiots who put "Kicker Comp VR 12 Sub ppi arc zapco zed" as part of the description just to get more hits...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us