Any db guess?

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 324
well i know it is impossible to tell for sure! but if someone could give me a guess on what kinda db i will hit in a couple weeks that would be great. My vehicle is a 1997 GMC Sonoma extended cab. 2 12" Fusion Powerplants ppsw12h in a 2.2cuft ported to 38hz box (each chamber) insulation stappled to each wall! then a fusion pp-am20001 amplifier wired into 1ohm pushing the subs. using 12gauge speaker wire and 4 gauge amp and power. Using a JVC head unit. I know u cant tell for sure but just give me some kind of guess. im hoping to get a respectable number. thank ya

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 429
no... and not even a guess... people need to stop asking this question. anyone can get in here and say, ya, im thinkin around 139.5 db. and you'll be like oh, thats not bad. then someone else will say, no he can do atleast 146, and youll get all excited, and none of these mean sh!t. just take it to a shop with a proper mic. sorry for being blunt

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1218
Smitty, I'm guessing you're going to hit exactly 143,218 dB. The world will end shortly after you power that thing up. ;)

Seth

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 829
jajajaja

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 325
haha good one seth! shi t i wish! haha!

Gold Member