Aaaaaaa What Amp Would Power my 2 12inch Audiobahn subs?

Username: Bumpinbass187

Post Number: 1
I jus need to find an amp that will power 2 12inch audiobahn subs the modle number is AW121T for the subs anyone know???

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 137
Did you have a budget or brand in mind? You'll want to look for something that'll push around 1000W at 2 ohms to power those subs to their full potential.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 819
can you sell them?

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 709
dont bother trying to sell them because you wont get much for them but do upgrade in the future because audiobahns sound quality is horribly lacking altho they will get some what loud but as far as those subs are concerned they are kinda junk not completely the bottom of the line but only just above being bottom of the line subs

those are 4 ohms SVC and 550rms so you will want somthing that is mono just because mono class
D amps are more efficient but the subs probably cant really handle 550rms so i would say get somthing that is a mono amp and has 800rms at 2 ohms then wire the subs together to present the amp with a 2 ohm load and ur cheapest best bet is probably a Audiobahn A8000T amp (audiobahn amps arent bad just the subs)and you should be able to pick up one of those amps on ebay for no more then 150

http://cgi.ebay.com/AudioBahn-A8000T-MonoBlock-Car-Amplifier-Mono-Amp-1600w_W0QQ itemZ9743661030QQcategoryZ64571QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But if you can sell the subs and add a couple of bucks get some Kicker CRV 12's that are 2 Ohms DVC and get the A8000t Audiobahn amp and wire the subs together in series parallel for a 2 ohm load... i assure you that this setup would make u much happier then the Audioburn subs

here is a link to the subs

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kicker-CVR12-12-CVR-Dual-2-ohm-SUBWoofer-Chrome-New-06_W0QQi temZ130000942106QQihZ003QQcategoryZ39777QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us