Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 122
anyone else have any suggestions on what i should get with my 1500.00$? that would really be loud and heard from blocks and blocks away ans sound good?

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 808
helix

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 280
well i saw your other thread talking about a mt or xxx or tsx. Is space an issue and what kinda of vehicle are we talking about if not why not just buy like 4 subs. Just an example how about 4 orion hps hooked up to your wcc-d5000. Each sub is rated at 1000peak but i know for a fact they can handle. Give them each about 625 rms and then 1250 peak. And best thing is those subs are only about 120 a piece so ud have a crazy amount of money left over to spend on whatever and it would still be louder than those other systems.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
the system will be goin into a escalade and i was wantin either just one huge sub that would bump hard or 2 subs that would bump hard

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
i have a power acoustik 1600 watt amp on a 2006 15 L7 but its not loud enough for me so can u give me some good suggestions on some good amps to use for the 15?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1796
well of course there not loud. it power acoustik!

try a kickerkx1200.1 if unhave the DVC 2 ohm version sub

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
lol i know power acoustik suck but do u think if i went with a 1200 kicker amp it would bump alot louder?

Silver Member
Username: Jonez788

Marshalltown, Iowa

Post Number: 182
Yes, much much louder. You'll probably get 1300-1400 outta the 1200.1. So, you'll probably want to get two DVC 4 ohm subs that are rated at around 1500 rms total.

Silver Member

Post Number: 810
agree

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
my 15 is a dual voice 2 ohm sub so if i bridge the amp so the 1200 or 1450 rms watts will go into that one sub would that be srt8?

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 451
get two xxx's 18s, if they make em, give em 10,000 watts each and turn the gain down when your not showing off, dont yell at me, i know the gains not a volume control, but

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2404
whatever you do(if alot of power), save a few hunderd on wiring and new upgraded Alt.

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
even with 1 havoc you'll have plenty boom and save money for beer jeje
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us