Is this ne good?

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 538
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4694329
i know i can get my system metered @ a local shop, but i dont want to pay evrytime i change something(box size, subs, positioning of box ect..) so will this work? like jsut to give me a general idea, idont think my system is gunna be above 135db but it would be nice if it was lol(2 compvr 10's and 1 A8002T)...i jsut want something cheap for now, and i might get one of those ones that mounts on ur dash that goes to 150db(cant remember the site) and they are like 200$ but dont have money for that rite now...so ne ways if someone could please tell me if its worth getting that would be great..thanx

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1125
for 25 bucks id pay for it...but it not as accurate as others.....but still its only 25 dollars

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 539
thanx alot ya i figured that but when i turned it on in the store today it was reading like 80-90db but it wasnt even that loud but then again im not sure how loud that range is neways..does the sound rite for a wallmart/store (80-90db) ?...

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 199
hey killer, I got one of these and they are OK, for $25 what do you expect. IF its fairly accurate, it says my system puts out around 128 for my daily driving, and about 132 max...IF I hit the right song at the right time. So yeah, for the price, these little meters are worth it.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 547
thanx alot michael i think im gunna go get one tmrw...

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 833
there was a thread a while back about a cheap dB meter from wal-mart. if i remember right the conclusion was it wasnt really worth the money because it wasnt accurate and inconsistant. i wonder if you could get your car metered at a car audio shop and then use the dB meter and compare the results. if the meter is way off try to return it if not keep it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us