Sub Vibrations whenever I change songs

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 379
Whenever I change songs, or load in a new cd my subs make vibration noises never happened before but all of a sudden its been happening, any ideas ??

Bronze Member
Username: Licid

Brunswick, Ohio USA

Post Number: 79
does this happen constantly? or just makes the noise when you change the track, or load a cd. so if you took out the cd would it still make noise? does it happen when you listen to the radio too? I would make sure everything is connected good on the amp and head unit, the rca cables are plugged in the right jacks and all that good stuff. maybe check ground wire to.

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 380
It makes noises whenever I change tracks and load a cd but not when I remove the cd and not on the radio, i'll check the cables soon, thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Licid

Brunswick, Ohio USA

Post Number: 82
so it seems to just happen when your playing a cd?

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 933
It most likely is a bad ground/ground loop. Make sure all you grounds are secure. Also, don't use the factory ground/power for your CD player. If none of that works, try a common ground. Ground all your electronics to the same place, or within close proximity to each other.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 275
Another thing to check is the RCA cables. If there loose or bent, ive seen wierd things like that happen before.

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 377
i have the same damn problem JC i tryed changing the ground and rcas both didnt help

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 381
Thanks for the tips guys,

Yea, I just tried adjusting the cables and ground and no luck, ah well I guess i'll just live with it.

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 384
Turns out that under my seat my RCA Cables were being squashed further down my truck so I just fiddled with them and everything works out fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us