Jensen VM9411 2 Issues

Username: Intensefactor

Post Number: 9
I just tried installing this unit in my car and it works fine expect 2 things. First issue i noticed is that I cannot see any video even while the car is parked. I did not hook up the pink wire to anything, so I would appreciate some help with that. Even hooking it up in a way to way movies while i'm driving. Second issue, is that when I connected the subwoofer amplifer to the unit, the amp would short circuit. I checked all the wiring to the amp but it keeps happening. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

Username: Media_mogul

Post Number: 1
Hello,
The pink parking brake wire needs to be connected as illustrated in the installation section in order to see video. The green wire with a white strip is only to activate the rear camera input (back-up camera). The pink wire requires a "pulse" in order to activate the video. The pulse window is narrow - 1 ~ 2 seconds. After you get a "feel" for it, you can activate video easily. As a "short-cut" to connecting the parking brake circuit, you could also connect the pink wire to a switch to simulate the required pulse.

Username: Intensefactor

Post Number: 10
so what about the amp. why is that not working when it is connected?

Bronze Member
Username: Jayce2000

Post Number: 12
You cant just ground the PINK wire this year,Jensen added a sequence for the system to work..

EBAY auction for $19.95 I saw which is all text related with no parts needed..Works 100% of the time...

Username: Lord_auric

Post Number: 2
Look at others posts here the brake override code is cake.

it's stop stop 1264 if I remember right, then just change the settings in the "secret menu" we have been doing this for years for import DVDs and region coding on home DVD players

Username: Marlinw

Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa

I'm thinking off buying one of these H/U. How are they in general ? Quality, reliability, functionality, etc.

thanks
Marlin

Bronze Member
Username: Inhumanity

Post Number: 12
VM9311TS hack that works on all the units I've installed (including mine):

1) Insert the DVD and you'll get the blue screen.

2) On the main remote, push stop twice and then 1, 2, 6, 4

3) Push the joystick on the unit SOUTH twice and then click it once.

4) Press SYS SETUP on the main remote twice to save your settings.

No need to have the pink wire connected to anything.

Enjoy!

Username: Snowmobilitron

what if you dont have the remote??????? i lost mine!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us