Eaby

Bronze Member
Username: Exman494

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 67
Hey guys..why are amps and subs so cheap on ebay? there brand new items and there half the price if you bought them at a store...is there a catch somewere? if someone could explain this it would be great..
Thanks
Joe

Bronze Member

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 68
wow i cant believe i spelled ebay wrong...lol my bad guys...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3203
From my experience, I just want to get rid of it and make a few bucks. Sometimes that's the only place I can get money for things, I sold a Sony head unit and made thirty bucks, whereas I wouldn't have gotten any money from anyone in my local area.

There really isn't a catch. The brand new stuff is probably cheap so it can be competitive with the used equipment. I mean, why pay 100 for a new amp when you can get it for 25 used? That's the beauty of ebay...personally, I don't think it's the best idea to sell new stuff on ebay unless you can't get someone else to buy it locally. Plus you have to remember two other things 1) There's a lot of competition on ebay and 2) People are cheap haha.

Bronze Member

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 77
BU BU BUMP!

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2392
There is product out there being sold for less then what I could get from my distributor. Some product being sold on ebay by distibutors like JL without serial numbers so they do not get caught, alot of the companies will not warranty any product bought off ebay or on line now unless it is authorized top sell them, just because they are authorized to sell it in store, does not make them authorized to sell online or ebay.

Bronze Member

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 85
wtf bump this b!tch
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us