AA Assains

Bronze Member
Username: Bassiloveu

Post Number: 28
ok so a month ago i decided to get 2 15 Arsenals powered by a 1200D orion amp but then i got to thinking about the assasins but i have never heard one, so the whole porupose of this thread is to hear the goods and the bads about the assasins so help me out a lil bit. how are they?

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 124
go look at www.realmofexcursion.com there are videos of them on there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
i know i already watched the vid's but i wanna know if it gets loud and if so how loud and how it sounds. if i get em im prolly gonna get 2 12's

Gold Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 1054
i hate not hearing things and then buying it and then find out it sucks. I almost bought a new L7 a while back. but i wiated. and i hooked mine up today i got for $25, and i would have hated myself if i bought it for almost $200.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1894
well just get them and if you don't like them you can give them to me, the assassin replaced the atlas which i have, and the atlas is a very nice sq sub, and has pretty good spl for only 300wrms, and the assassin is supposed to be better than the atlas so i would guess that the assassin is a sq sub that could do in the high 130db area in a good box.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
ya thats not loud enough for me so i think ima go with the 2 15 Arsenals on the 1200D will that be loud with good sq???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
thats not loud enough will the 2 15 Arsenals with a 1200D be over 145dB's ???

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 233
i have a 12" assassin and i would say it gets plenty loud and has great sq just make sure you have a ported box

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 200
good luck wit ported assassins.. kinda defeats the purpose if u ask me???

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 234
how do you figure?
they sound great ported as long as you tune it to the specs they give. 2 cubic ft tuned to 32 hz. i did it and it sounds great

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
so if i get the two assasins and run it on say a 750.1 kicker amp in a ported box cuz i like ported better it will be decently loud.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1895
are you comparing 2 arsenals vs 2 assassins or 1 arsenal vs 2 assassins. 1 arsenal would be about the same spl wise with 2 assassins but 2 arsenals propely powered would dominate 2 assassins spl wise.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
2 15 arsenals and a 1200D or 2 assasins and a 750.1 im leanin twords the arsenals but i have never heard the assasins so if i get the assasins i wanna make sure that their LOUD

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 173
those are two completely different subs the assasin is a lower model. Unless you are on a budget go with the arsenals they will get loud.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2703
from what i hear..the assasins will get as loud as CVR's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us