15" subwoofers

Bronze Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 42
I am looking for 1 15" sub that will shake the block, but not sound like garbage. Im looking for a sub running right around 1000 watts RMS because i can get a good amp that will push it for a cheap price... My spending limit on the sub is around 200-250 and 300 dollars at the most... can anyone help me?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7889
more money.........remember u get what u pay for

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 225
ascendant audio havoc
its $425 but you get what you pay for most the time

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/havoc_page.html

Bronze Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 43
well im talkin i can get stuff off ebay and other things like that discount websites... i can buy a 15 cvx for 200 would that be pretty loud with a decent sound quality?

Bronze Member
Username: Exman494

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 65
for a sub...kicker l7 15"? 1000 rms

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 93
screw taht go RE or TREO if you can afford it

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 463
save up more money. i wish i would have....

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 455
i know a guy you could get an atomic ap spl from, they are hella efficeint woofers so they get loud off of little power, plus they can take more if yah wanna give it to em'.

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 221
i would save money, u get what you pay for just like they all said, even if you get a hell of a deal.... but if you want somthing that isnt going to sound like garbage you need to dish up a bit more money.... and go with RE or somthing.

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 297
i like my arsenal 15, gets loud but still sounds good, but but it only cost me like 210, cuz of the preorder, but it is a good quality 15 for the price, but save up if u want to get something that will "shake the block" but dont save up your money to get a crazy loud poor quality sub, its a waste, like every single person has said, save ur money if u want good quality

Bronze Member
Username: Scorpionzero454

Post Number: 16
I would definetely go with a 15" Kicker CVX

Bronze Member
Username: Scorpionzero454

Post Number: 17
don't go with a square sub, they have crappy sound quality, if you go from a round sub to a square, you can tell a big difference in the spl, but the sq is crappy

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca

Post Number: 424
Arsenal 15 is only 250 right? I would buy that.

Bronze Member
Username: Runit3

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 34
MA's 15" KORE X2 runs around 300 but u need @ least 2 amps or one giant one to power it.(2kRMS 4k max) MA also has a 1500XL that is well priced for the quality and is easily wired with a lower cost amp. (only 600RMS, 1200max)On ebay prices as low as $120. As everyone said above, more $$$ = higher quality. Beside's their real comp KORE products MA has decent quality in their lower ranges for the price.

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 204
get this
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4297

Bronze Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 21
andy if he said he wants a 15 why would you post a link to a 10?

Bronze Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 44
I was lookin at Treo because my friend has one ten SSi in his truck and it sounds real nice but i dont know if i wanna spend 400 on a 15 (thats what i was quoted)do yall think that CVX 15 would get loud enough to please me? i was running 2 crossfire p112s on a VR602 amp if anyone has ever heard the p series subs, but i want something louder than that and i think the CVX would probably accomplish that... also i have a kicker solo x 10 would that get pretty loud?

Username: Cogdillb

Spearman, TX United State...

Post Number: 1
15" Kicker CVXs are $229.00 each at www.etronics.com

Bronze Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 48
would two twelves or that one 15 sound better? what amp could i pair with those twelves?

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 167
two 12's would definetly be better and louder usually. i highly reccomend the 15" ORION H2, this sub will get very loud and still retain acceptable sq. im givin my 12" 1300 watts but it could take 2000+ put it that way. only about 240-250 on ebay.

Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 5
one kicker s15l7 would do just fine. They're decently priced at around 260-270 bucks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us