L5's... Do They Suck?

Bronze Member
Username: Mtite_dabeast

Post Number: 42
A nobody told me they suck, i just want to know... is that compared to L7's or do they just suck?

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 866
they just suck

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 396
in what way? there not bad spl subs, ive got a friend puttin like 2000 rms into a pair and they get very very loud, they dont sound great but they get loud as folk

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 428
^^^ agreed. not a bad lil sub if all you concerned with is spl. sq, on the other had, well... dont expect sq

Bronze Member
Username: Mtite_dabeast

Post Number: 44
thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1062
you no y they suck.....a pair on ebay of 12's cost 350.........
a pair of much better cvx 12's cost 350..........cvx's will get much louder then a l5 and sound better doin it.....why settle for sumthin tht sounds loud and crapping wen for the same price u can get sumthing tht sound louder!!!and better!!!!!
thts why tthey suck expensive for no reason

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 49
GO L5 ON A BUDGET.hifi auto sound has 12s for 94 dollars a piece plus 13 to ship. I got a 10 and its fine.

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 185
go to best buy i dont know about urs but ours has a "boom room" where u can test subs and amps they dont sound that bad just not compared to other stuff

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 520
ive heard a pair of L5's in a car B4.... they sounded like crap... hit weird too.. it all sounded and felt fuzzy if ya know what i mean...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1891
L5's suck plain and simple, go with a cvr over a L5 pretty much the same spl wise but the cvr will have a lot better sq and probally last longer to, and all square subs suck imo, if all you listen to is rap they may be fine but play some kick bass and they will sound like sh1t.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us