Viper C50 Alarm System Help

Username: Myutopia

Post Number: 2
Hello...

My car recently had a battery that completely drained and set my alarm to the factory defaults upon a replacement battery.

The alarm is a Viper C50 and the factory defaults (e.g. alarm is active upon last door closed, no audible arm/disarm, no door locks upon ignition or unlock upon turning off ignition) are less than ideal.

Would anyone possibly have the programming manual? I really would like to reset these options back.

Thanks in advance,
myutopia@aol.com

Username: Kimbery

Post Number: 1
We have a Viper alarm system on our truck (we bought it used and no manual came with it). A few years ago we disarmed it manually (w/out remote) because it was locking us out of the truck and the alarm was going off randomly. Since we disarmed it, we have had no problems w/it locking us out or "screaming" at us. Recently we replaced the battery in the truck and somehow the alarm system reset itself to start disabling the engine. The lights/blinkers are now flashing and the engine will not start. We have long since lost the remote to operate the alarm and have no interest in using it, and, we cannot remember what we did a few years ago to disarm the system. What can I do w/the knotted mess of wires to disarm the system. I cannot tell what kind of system it is. Is there a fuse I can rip out, or wires to disconnect from the starter? **Please** advise by email.

Thanks - Kim
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us