OT :nero

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 362
hey i got a new CD burner and a program called nero somethin or other came with it.... with that program can you make the low hz louder and stuff

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2676
i think so...ask B about it

Username: Runit3

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 7
I have Nero, its nothing amazing and you can't really screw with the freq's. If you want to do some real damage to tracks as far as screwing the hz buy (or download off limewire) ACID Pro 6.0. If you know what you're doing you can load up and edit any .mp3/.wma/or all other formats and play around with hz's until your eyes bleed. You can also use it to make a damn good bass test CD (one of my friends did it a while back). As far as computer music editing goes ACID is the best.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 370
yeah ive used that, but on limewire you can only get the trial version right?
im on limewire free
also theres something to do with serial numbers you need and i dont know how to do that, how do you do that?
also how much and where can i buy the real one?
walmart?

Bronze Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 12
On limewire look for one that says ACID Pro 6.0 -cracked, or unlocked, some amazing people have reconstructed the software and gotten rid of the serial number problem so you dont have to pay for it. yes it's piracy but I would never dish out the $374 they ask for. You can buy it off their website http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/products/showproduct.asp?pid=1005

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 371
do you have the limewire you pay for? cuz i dont and it doesnt seem to be working

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 372
all i can find is acid pro 6.0 build

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 211
i downloaded lime wire pro the one you pay for and its the same sh!t as the regular lime wire lol it just says turbo charged connection but i dont see any turrbo happening lol. just dowload the new version from lime wire.

Bronze Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 17
hhmmm well the older versions of acid work just as well so try putting in ACID cracked/unlocked and see what that gets you. I guess it also depends on the area you are accessing limewire, P2P networks generally don't go countrywide unless you tweak them to do so. I am on the west coast so it may be easier to find out here than in florida.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1109
u have to look on archives or software and put sony acid is the sony software it comes with audio loops and music production and with some video and dvd softwares i think the package is vegas i downloaded too and it came like 6 sony programas including acid its good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us