L7 vs. Audiobahn Flame's

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 322
Holy crap. I sold my L7 15 to a friend and he installed it into a Honda Civic and it sounds horrible. It doesn't even get that loud. I had 2 12" Audiobahn's and they were louder and sounded a lot better than the L7. The L7 is in a prefab ported box pushed by a Hifonics 1606 and the audiobahns were in a prefab ported box pushed by a 800w Logic amp. Maybe it was the install but IMO the audio's were 10 times better. Just thought that was wierd...

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1675
depends on the tuning of the box that the l7 were in.

i can see it happening, its also one sub vs. 2 subs so i would guess that the audiobahn would get louder. i would still pick the l7 though. never go audiobahn

also, arent those 750 rms? for each sub? b/c that amp will no where near give them 1500 watts total

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 323
no it was only 1 L7. I've already got my arsenals but if someone let me pick between those 2 set ups (audio or L7) I would definatly go audio. The L7 sounded horrible!

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1015
considering the l7 is an spl sound i would expect it to sound GREAT........but i would go with kicker over audiobahn b/c i had really bad expirences with my audiobahn thts why i sold it.....

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1017
considering the l7 is an spl sub sound i would expect it to sound GREAT........but i would go with kicker over audiobahn b/c i had really bad expirences with my audiobahn thts why i sold it.....

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 356
well, when your whole car fills with smoke, tell me you like audiobahn.... kicker all the way, the setup mustve been wrong
kicker isnt really in the same ballpark as audiobahn

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 778
kicker is better, but get another system jejeje.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1110
na i gto my bahns and sounded crisp and loud not as good as my sx but it can keep up with my sx with only 600 rms not too bad for a sub rated at 11oo rms u dont beilve me check my set up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8jDv0T8RQ
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us